• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD For Sale 2022 AR250 - 30.5hours - Texas

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Update February 2nd:

More details available here:

More videos available here:
My apologize in advance, it is my first experience with YouTube and I'm no videographer.

I will add more pictures in another post.

Original post:

Hello Everyone,

I'm seriously considering selling my 2022 AR250.
It has 30hours.
Oil change and maintenance done as per recommended schedule.

I checked with my local dealership and they would buy it for 41k or 47k in consignment.
That seems very low to me.
That's why I wanted to check with you what a good price would be.
Looking at what is available on Boats.com or boattrader.com, I was thinking about 63,000k.
It is financed and has still a lien.

The boat has always been used at Lake Conroe in Texas. Never been in saltwater.
It is easily accessible and visible on its trailer. Will need to tow it to the lake for a test drive.
It was trailered each time and stored in a garage.
Been cleaning and washing the boat after every outing.

I added few things since we got it.
Marine mat everywhere, Stolz roller on the trailer, a porta potty (never used), battery charger and plug.
Comes with the trailer of course.

I attached some pictures.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Benjamin

IMG_6299.JPG

IMG_6303.JPG495f1c1b-f59a-47b2-8944-d02bbf3e0c33.jpgIMG_5965.jpegIMG_5978.jpegIMG_5960.jpegIMG_5985.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
$63k is a good price.

Corsair21111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
63k is a great price!

Locally here in the Baltimore area there is currently a 22 AR250 with 31 hours for $67,900 at a local dealer and it’s 100% stock. Your is much nicer with the addition of the marine mat, and more desirable color scheme imo. If this had been a year ago I would have been all over this instead of buying a new 2023 AR220 that cost me $62,700 OTD. It’s a great boat that does everything we need it to do 90% of the time but for the few outings when you load it up with 8-10 people and gear the TR-1’s are a bit underwhelming.

GLWS 🍻

n0mad17

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where did you get your marine mat? Did you install it yourself? Did it just snap on? One of my favorite colors on the 250

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello Everyone,

I'm seriously considering selling my 2022 AR250.
It has 30hours.
Oil change and maintenance done as per recommended schedule.

I checked with my local dealership and they would buy it for 41k or 47k in consignment.
That seems very low to me.
That's why I wanted to check with you what a good price would be.
Looking at what is available on Boats.com or boattrader.com, I was thinking about 63,000k.
It is financed and has still a lien.

The boat has always been used at Lake Conroe in Texas. Never been in saltwater.
It is easily accessible and visible on its trailer. Will need to tow it to the lake for a test drive.
It was trailered each time and stored in a garage.
Been cleaning and washing the boat after every outing.

I added few things since we got it.
Marine mat everywhere, Stolz roller on the trailer, a porta potty (never used), battery charger and plug.
Comes with the trailer of course.

I attached some pictures.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Benjamin

View attachment 214169

View attachment 214176View attachment 214170View attachment 214172View attachment 214173View attachment 214171View attachment 214175
Why are you considering selling the boat? It’s super clean..

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where did you get your marine mat? Did you install it yourself? Did it just snap on? One of my favorite colors on the 250
I got the marine mat from jetboatpilot. It’s not snapped on but peel and stick. Not only it looks 100times better but it’s much more confortable and less hot during summer. I did myself.

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Why are you considering selling the boat? It’s super clean..
I’ve put only 30 hours to it. There is Always something that goes in the way of boating. I thought we’d spend more time boating but we are 1h away from the lake and we underestimated that part. While we love it and enjoy boating difficult to keep paying for that.

n0mad17

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome, I'm sold. For the transom/swim deck, did you pull the original mats off? Was that a difficult process? Thanks in advance

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome, I'm sold. For the transom/swim deck, did you pull the original mats off? Was that a difficult process? Thanks in advance
Yes you have to remove the original one. Nothing difficult. Just need a bit of time and elbow grease.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Search marine mat and seadek here on the forums, many, many threads on the process.

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm adding more pictures. All taken on February the 4th 2024. I've also modified the first post with a link to some videos.

Attachments

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What other sites would you recommend putting the ad on?
I've put one on Boattrader and one on boats.com
Any other suggestion.

Corsair21111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What other sites would you recommend putting the ad on?
I've put one on Boattrader and one on boats.com
Any other suggestion.
If you have Facebook the Marketplace is always a great place to advertise it. There is also a Yamaha Jet Boat owners group on there that would be a good place to post it.

I dont know what the weathers like where you are in TX but I would think this is the time of year in colder climates like in the Mid Atlantic when people start to get the boating itch. I bet over the next 4-6 weeks will be prime boat buying time.

At your price point that things a steal. Like I said before, if this was a year ago I’d be really considering the drive to or shipping it from TX to MD.

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you have Facebook the Marketplace is always a great place to advertise it. There is also a Yamaha Jet Boat owners group on there that would be a good place to post it.

I dont know what the weathers like where you are in TX but I would think this is the time of year in colder climates like in the Mid Atlantic when people start to get the boating itch. I bet over the next 4-6 weeks will be prime boat buying time.

At your price point that things a steal. Like I said before, if this was a year ago I’d be really considering the drive to or shipping it from TX to MD.
Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Corsair21111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess congratulations on the sale. Bummer to let such a nice ride go but if that’s what make sense then that’s what’s most important.

The new owner is getting a really nice boat at a great price!

What means of advertising did you sell it through?

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess congratulations on the sale. Bummer to let such a nice ride go but if that’s what make sense then that’s what’s most important.

The new owner is getting a really nice boat at a great price!

What means of advertising did you sell it through?
It is a sad day indeed. But that is part of life. We had fun for 3 years almost. Lots of good memories.
They new owner is a great guy and I'm sure he will be on that forum very soon.
He contacted me through boat.com.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would you mind sharing what the final sale was? You can DM me if you don't want it out on the forum.