• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat South Florida CL Boat Ad's. Post what you find!

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
While everyone looking for a boat I thought I'd throw up good ones I find in South Florida
This is a similar idea from other SDF in which we help each get our hands on CL deals otherwise too far them.

Here's a 242 one owner for 15K. Thats a deal if boat check out

00s0s_4xgBSUjyhUW_08Z06E_600x450.jpg

Daddy Fat Sacs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
While everyone looking for a boat I thought I'd throw up good ones I find in South Florida
This is a similar idea from other SDF in which we help each get our hands on CL deals otherwise too far them.

Here's a 242 one owner for 15K. Thats a deal if boat check out

View attachment 123185
that has to be a scam at that price

Drexx3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Might have a 2020 242 SE for sale soon. If I suck up any more sargassum or other long floating grass I’m going back to a prop. I’m getting tired of cleaning out the intakes and where I boat there’s just too much of it - all over.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Might have a 2020 242 SE for sale soon. If I suck up any more sargassum or other long floating grass I’m going back to a prop. I’m getting tired of cleaning out the intakes and where I boat there’s just too much of it - all over.
That’s a bummer what state/area do you boat in?

Drexx3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That’s a bummer what state/area do you boat in?
Southeast Florida. Deerfield Beach/Lake Boca areas. My last 4 outings - got clogged each time... Going to try the reverse maneuver next time it happens but sometimes I'm not in a position to do it.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Southeast Florida. Deerfield Beach/Lake Boca areas. My last 4 outings - got clogged each time... Going to try the reverse maneuver next time it happens but sometimes I'm not in a position to do it.
E throttles at all? Reverse move doesn't work with them if so. Can you get up on plane quicker?

Drexx3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I did some research on here about the maneuver and someone had come up with a technique that should work for the e-series.

Daddy Fat Sacs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
well lmk, still waiting on our 2020se to be delivered so I’d definitely be interested.

Drexx3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
well lmk, still waiting on our 2020se to be delivered so I’d definitely be interested.
If you want it, just need to figure out a fair price I guess. Boat was bought new in Feb. galvanized trailer and shipping cover. Kept in indoor dry storage. I’ve installed a GO5 XSE next to the Connext. Also has the Cobra fins, and trim tabs (still in package, need to be installed.
Make an offer?

Daddy Fat Sacs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If you want it, just need to figure out a fair price I guess. Boat was bought new in Feb. galvanized trailer and shipping cover. Kept in indoor dry storage. I’ve installed a GO5 XSE next to the Connext. Also has the Cobra fins, and trim tabs (still in package, need to be installed.
Make an offer?
PM Sent

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Never going to get that