• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Speaker Recommendations / Underwater Lighting

CaptainTrips87

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hey ya'll,

I am thinking of replacing the speakers in my '14 212ss. I would like to go with the RGB LED speakers (that rotate colors), but am not married to that idea. Was wondering if anyone has swapped the speakers on their boat and has any recommendations, or warnings of speakers to stay away from. I will be replacing the speakers myself. Not sure if I will have to / want to replace the head unit yet.

I also am looking into adding underwater lights to the boat as well - again ideally these are the RGB spectrum (color changing) lights. Again I plan on installing these myself as well.

Reviews online can be so back-and-forth, and I like to get a personal reccomendation whenever possible. I appreciate any and all input.

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length