• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Gantlin Products, the creator of the WAKE WEDGE is currently running a Group Buy for those of you that want a better, cleaner wake to surf behind your Jetboat! This Group Buy expires on April 1st, so get your order in ASAP to jump on this once a year discount on the Wake Wedge. The discount could go as high as 15% off!

(You can click the X in the upper right to dismiss this notice)

Special limited time offer on single engine or twin engine Magnum 16 x steering systems equipped with the newer mega fang plus compatible bases.

Ratings
2,994 93
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Cobra Magnum 16X steering systems will be offered at a special price of $278 twin engine set or $139 for a single engine boat. These systems have adjustable fins that allow you to set the steering influence at a level you choose, they can be set to provide both full time and slow steering or slow speed only.
Made from tempered 6061 t-6 aluminum and they will be equipped with the newest Mega Fang Plus compatible bases allowing you to upgrade . This system is being offered in the pre season for people with any twin engine Yamaha jet boat excluding the articulating keel models and any single engine Yamaha jet boat INCLUDING the articulating keel models .
Note mega fang plus will not be compatible with the single engine keel boats. non keel 19 foot boats are compatible with the mega fang plus upgrade. Shipping will be 8 dollars in the U S A .
I am also going to offer the Magnum A K steering system complete with the second tie rod at the $278 special price This system is also compatible with the AK fangs or the AK Mega Fang Plus upgrade For the 2019 models I will offer the Magnum AK-19 twin system for a special limited time price of $289 plus 8 dollars for domestic shipping.
During my annual inventory I discovered that I had inadvertently placed magnum fins in the Ultimate fin storage location so I now have an over abundance of Magnum fins and way less Ultimate fins on hand, fixing the lack of fins is easy just order more however deleting the overstock situation requires a sale so here it is. The holdup on adding the A K systems to the sale was due to a shortage of tie rods, each one is custom built and to fill an order takes months, fortunately I had an order in at the end of last Year The order arrived yesterday so now I am good to go on offering these also.

To take advantage of this limited time offer please email me or pm me with your boat model and year and the state this is being shipped to. Offer not valid with other discounts or offers , subject to 24 hour notice of cancelation and availability of the steering systems. jeff@cobrajetsteering.com visit www.cobrajetsteering.com for more info on this system and other options.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ratings
2,994 93
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This special offer will end March 31st at midnight E.D.S.T. or while supplies last . Don't buy a new boat just add a proven steering system for all speeds , save money, and smile when you drive your boat with confidence. Inventory ready to ship priority mail , for more information viewhttps://jetboaters.net/threads/basic-information-about-the-options-from-cobra-jet-steering-llc.16857/ and visit www.cobrajetsteering.com
email me jeff@cobrajetsteering.com