• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sping has sprung 2018 season opener pics

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is the official DNR Ice-Out lake map. These are the lakes that officially reported the ice is out. I know there are more, so at least we have some options within 50 miles of Fargo! WOO WOO! It's time to put the boat in.

Needless to say, I not be getting into the water. Hypothermia in less than 20 minutes!!

Attachments

JetboatMN

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
714B7578-FCFA-48E8-8FF6-2BF27B610023.jpeg Finally was able to pickup my new 2018 212 SS. Looks great! Can’t want to splash it for the first time this weekend! Thanks to the staff at River Valley Powersports in Red Wing for getting me set to go.

Last edited:

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 73486 Finally was able to pickup my new 2018 212 SS. Looks great! Can’t want to splash it for the first time this weekend! Thanks to Tim and the other staff at River Valley Powersports in Red Wing for getting me set to go.
Congrats

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Of the two I would take swivel racks all day, especially if you tie up to other boats! If not you better have some larger diameter bumpers or a ball to place in between the boats and even then it can get real close to the towers hitting when rollers come by.

@DBamaC uses these kids balls when we tie up as his racks don't swivel. They work perfect if you don't mind the looks heh

View attachment 72867

View attachment 72868

View attachment 72869
LOL that looks like our set up!! We do the exact same thing. We also use the tubes between the boats for extra protection. My buddies tower racks are removable now since he had to replace them after they were stolen, so he just takes ot off on the side I tie up to. I currently don't have any racks but am in the market.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
No water pictures, but the boat is out of storage and in the garage!

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
6D32B00C-FA71-4CD2-A153-98E2D9218163.jpeg Not the first time out but the first time out to our favorite Sandbar. Just a couple hours prior to taking this shot my boy Joey in the picture lost his soccer playoff game in overtime. Some jet boat therapy saved the day.

boatandgolf

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Put in this weekend to be ready for Memorial Day. 86 and sunny in Maine on Friday, rest of the weekend looks dicey.

IMG_20180521_203826_528.jpg