• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stickers

MikeDinOC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Looking to name my boat and maybe a sticker or 2. Any recommendations on where I can find stickers that will stick to my boat? Any certain type I should or shouldn't buy?

Check this place out...

Boat Lettering To You

You can design different things and they're make a vinyl decal for you.

Used these guys for both of my boats:

Lots of design choices, fast, and relatively inexpensive.

Gotta name picked out? We specialize in that, if you provide us some information about you, the boat, area where you live, etc....

Anyone know of a place that uses static cling or weak/removable adhesive? Family has never agreed to a boat name. Just thinking of changing it annually.

Ooooh. Depending upon how superstitious you are, you may not want to do that without undergoing the proper renaming ritual.

But, from my perspective, it is much better to put one name on her. Which is why getting the right one is important. Which is why we often help.

However, to your real question: Yes. You can do that with a Cricket, I believe, so I am sure someone will make them for you. Got my wife a Cricket and she made me my 'naked feet only' sign (to spec, exactly the size, proportions, font, etc. that I wanted). Now the big question will be whether a static cling one will stay on in the water...

Letting women on boats seems to have worked out. What’s another superstition to break? :p

Ooooh. Depending upon how superstitious you are, you may not want to do that without undergoing the proper renaming ritual.

But, from my perspective, it is much better to put one name on her. Which is why getting the right one is important. Which is why we often help.

However, to your real question: Yes. You can do that with a Cricket, I believe, so I am sure someone will make them for you. Got my wife a Cricket and she made me my 'naked feet only' sign (to spec, exactly the size, proportions, font, etc. that I wanted). Now the big question will be whether a static cling one will stay on in the water...

I have used DIY lettering several times. My boat name has been on the back for over 8 years and still looks great. I have a set of new registration numbers getting delivered tomorrow, this will be the 4th set of those I have ordered through them (we move a lot).

I really considered the SeaDek numbers JetBoatPilot sells they look pretty cool.

Gotta name picked out? We specialize in that, if you provide us some information about you, the boat, area where you live, etc....

I am a big Dead Head...I was thinking of naming my boat... Dead In the Water
Thoughts?

Thoughts?
I like the sentiment but could give bad boating juju

How bout Dead Calm

Terrapin Express

Thoughts?

Much like the Swift trucking company and their drivers getting stuck under low bridges, this seems destined to make you internet famous. When you finally go viral, I only hope I can remember to bump this thread??

Lessee....

Touch of Grey (not very original, but I like it as a name)
Uncle John's Boat
Babel on Boat
Shakedown Seas

Back