• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sub level control question

Hana

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey guys, I just found this sub level controller in my paperwork bag that I got from my dealer. Funny thing is we’ve owned this boat for three years. 😂. So does this just take a regular phone cord to connect it to the PA D5000.5 amp? Thanks for the help.
E7CADB47-0A6F-413D-A495-342716625505.jpeg

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
That is correct. It's an RJ11 connector at both ends which is a standard phone cord.

Hana

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That is correct. It's an RJ11 connector at both ends which is a standard phone cord.
Thanks, so just plug and play or do I need to change any settings on the amp?

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
You should be able to just plug it in and mount it somewhere convenient where you can access the knob. I do not use the one for my amp. There shouldn't be any changes to your amp. That is basically a bass volume control.

Hana

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
You should be able to just plug it in and mount it somewhere convenient where you can access the knob. I do not use the one for my amp. There shouldn't be any changes to your amp. That is basically a bass volume control.
Thanks again