• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo Subwoofer Box & Amp

Scooter442

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Selling the following from a 2020 Boat, so all items have less than 10 hours on them.

Wetsounds Amp, Model HTX-6DSP 6 Channel amp. It is the stock OEM Factory unit in the boat so there are no RCA intputs, however there are wiring harnesses you can get to make it compatible and it is pre programmed from Wetsounds. $200.00.

Audio Control LC2i
2 channel line out converter with accubass®
The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and/or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
Two channels of Active speaker level inputs – Accept 400 watt signals per channel
Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
AccuBASS® processing for correction of bass roll-off
GTOTM Signal Sensing
Input For Optional Remote Level Control
Here is the link for further information: LC2i | AudioControl
$75.00

Stinger Fuse Holder $20.00

10" Sub Box, 20" Deep with port for air, 14 3/8" Wide & 16" Tall, Comes pre-wired for speaker, Like New Condition. Was made for the cargo area on a 2020 242 SE and will fit many boat. $100.00

Thanks for looking and I can Ship most of the items.

Paul 925 382 9251

Attachments

Mech

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is this amp still available, and if so can you post a close-up pic of the back and any connector you have?