• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SX192 or a Scarab 195?

Wish I had some extra cash and I wouldve gotten a 212X. No way I could swing for the 24ft models but I now wish I had the extra power. If I keep the occupancy down, its all good. Just one more reason to tell everyone "NO" you cant use me just for my boat! haha. I seem to have double the "friends" in summer than in winter.

The friend/family overload was not expected since my family is all from SW FL and we had boats all the time down there and they never seemed interested to go but up here in the mountains, now they all want to go all the time. Its crazy! Had I known that from the beginning I would have bought the 212X in the first place. Live an learn.

I still have to get my 192 sold first. I am hoping maybe with a little finagling I may still end up with the LS he has... You never know how some people will react when you are waving greenbacks.

So true. . . I got my deal because I paid in cash.

@Heelz23 I had a stingray once....i liked the boat. only problem i see is wakesurfing is now out of the question for you. wakesurfing is so fun i would never own a boat i couldn't surf behind.

Never wake-surfed but it sure does sound fun. Is that what Englewood is doing in his pic? I am guessing you start off with a rope then drop it? Have skied and knee-boarded before and do plan on wake-boarding some. I am still a Yami guy just went with this boat due to it jumping out of the hole and top speed around 58, little over 5 gallons an hour at cruising speeds, it was just a good combo for me. Something about the Z hull on these boats. Going with stainless prop for a bit more performance as well.

That is what I am doing in my pic. Now with your boat being an I/O it is very important that you do not attempt to wake surf behind it. They are extremely dangerous for that activity due to being litterally inches from the transom of the boat, if you were to fall the potential for major bodily harm is extreme.

Back