• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake July 3 -12

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
we are staying at Indian Point area and just wondering if anyone will be down there? we also plan to catch the fireworks display at Chateau on the lake

The Wanderer2

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This will be my first visit to Table Rock Lake, so I'm not familiar with the area. I understand, it's a beautiful lake for boating. We're having a family vacation with most camping at the State Park. I do hope to get plenty of time to explore the lake.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
on the other site yamahajetboaters.com there are several thread with a ton of information about table rock that I have help people. if you have any questions just ask. I have been going down there for the past 7 years. if I remember correctly victory resort is not far from Indian Point

The Wanderer2

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for the information. We'll be heading out tomorrow evening an arrive at Table Rock Saturday. Do you know which days their doing fireworks and where?

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@The Wanderer2 ... you will enjoy Table Rock. We have a place around the Kimberling City area and I have been in and on the lake since 1977. There will be all kinds of fireworks going off through out the week at different locations. Kimberling will put their show on July 5th and it is usually one of the bigger shows on the lake. As @mattschepker mentioned above, Chateau will shoot theirs off July 4th but I'm not sure about Big Cedar. Here is a website that might help with some other questions about the lake area...
http://www.visittablerocklake.org/

Please don't hesitate to ask questions. It's a great place to vacation!!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know exactly where you guys are staying now. if you like to jump off of cliffs there is one just south of you. Also Big Cedar has a fireworks display but it doesn't say you can see it from the water but I would assume you could and that's really close to you guys as well

The Wanderer2

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm past the age of cliff diving or jumping but I will definately check it out. We may have one in our group still crazy enough to do it.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@The Wanderer2 and @mattschepker ... was "wondering" the same thing! Today is shaping up to be a very pretty day, very quiet on the lake right now. @mattschepker ... by the time you get here things should be picking up. Safe travels!

The Wanderer2

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Really enjoying the lake. Had a few Minor issues yesterday at launch do to captain error but all is good. Going out later this morning with a full boat load. Do I need the red flag when swimming from the boat?

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Orange flag must be displayed when someone is in the water. When up on skis, wakeboard, wake surf board, flag is NOT displayed. When skier or tuber is In water than flag is displayed.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have a great weekend. If you find you want some quiet water this weekend, take the boat into the Arkansas side of the lake. One of my favorite places to be..

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
like boatcrazy said there is some beautiful water on the Arkansas side. You might be 15 minutes away from the Arkansas border. whenever someone is in the water swimming or we are doing water sports I always just put the orange flag up and leave it. When we're done that's when I pull it down