• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake July 3 -12

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will be at TRL July 11 to the 22. The 11 to the 17 I will be in Baxter. The 18 to the 22 Indian point

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@RampRage ... dang! We were in the area last weekend and would have liked to meet someone from the forum. Not sure yet if we are going down this weekend or not but will reach out to you through the website if we do. Have fun!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker ... what part of the lake will you be on in August??

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker ... that is a really nice area to stay in if you like to be able to go into Branson for dinner or hangout on the lake. Maybe we can try and hook up while you're down that weekend.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson, we've been going to Table Rock for the last 7 years. I love the Indian Point area we've also stayed in a condo in Hollister. Where are you located on the lake jim

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker ... we are in the Schooner Creek area, just across from the Kimberling City launch ramp. If you go under the Kimberling City bridge you have gone too far. It's about a 15 - 20 minute boat ride, South, to Indian Point from our place.

upload_2014-7-17_11-24-40.png

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson I know exactly where that is. We've been to coyote's dockside over the past couple years and eat. I've been all over that lake from arkansas to Baxter. I still need to get to the shell knob and cape fair and explore those areas

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker ... Ha! Shell Knob is a great place. Not nearly as busy as the side we are on. We used to camp there when we were in college. We would take a cooler full of ice, cold adult beverages and hangout under the bridge. I don't mean in the water either. We used to crawl out onto the concrete support pieces and watch all the boats go by underneath. Once in awhile we would bring our girlfriends under there too. They thought we were absolutely crazy...but they still did it anyway!! You can actually go up the James River a ways from Cape Fair. Have heard of some folks taking jetskis up the river until than ran out of water.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson, wow!!!! I still wanna get to pizza hut that you can boat to. I know it be a lil bit of a boat ride but i think it would be kinda cool.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker ... that's a new one on me, haven't heard of a pizza hut on the water. There is a pizza place that you can phone an order in and pick it up by water, http://sharkyspizzaatlazylees.com/ ... They are located here... I have had their pizza and it's really good!! Be about a 12-15 minute ride from Indian point, by boat.
upload_2014-7-17_16-26-8.png

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
looks like i'm making an unexpected trip down for the holiday, anyone going to be around? is the water still as clear as it was in early July? We're going to be staying at Lakeside....

does anyone have the map of the lake that showed where the rope swing/cliffs are at?

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@woodard1983 ... where is Lakeside in comparison to Aunt's Creek or are you even near there? And yes the water is still very clear and very warm!! My wife and I will be headed down either Thursday evening or Friday for a long weekend! About where the red dot is located is where the swings are located.
upload_2014-8-26_16-56-52.png

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
looks like that's a ways from aunt's creek....it's about where the red dot is on this map...thanks for the location on the rope swing!!! if I remember right the cliffs are closer to the other end of the lake by big cedar

table rock.jpg

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yep, there are some cliffs that folks used to dive off of and probably still do. Now, if you are where I think you are...down Coney Island...then you're not that far from the swing. Probably closer to the swing than Big Cedar. Probably about 20 minutes easy ride to the swing from Coney Island. Maybe 25 to Big Cedar.

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
yep, I think that's right....it's on Coney Rd, so that's my guess anyways...I didn't do any of the planning this trip because I thought I was going to be stuck in Des Moines, so I'm pretty much along for the ride on this one

very excited that the water is still in great condition and warm!!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am literally 5 minutes from there. Just before you get to the bridge, I'm just across from the Highway 13 launch ramp. I will pm my phone number if you interested in meeting up this weekend.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson ,Jim, message sent via Facebook for possible meet up. In Branson now for the weekend.

Last edited: