• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake July 3 -12

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
just wanted to say thank you to @Jim Robeson!!!! provided me with some great information and made for a much better vacation for everyone in my group!!!

It was great to meet a fellow member, as there aren't many in my area...it was also nice to see so many Yamaha's, they were all over the lake :)

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@woodard1983 .... It was great to meet a forum member and hopefully we can get more of these fine folks down to the Rock for a gathering of major fun!! And thanks for the kind words. Happy I could help you all get where you wanted to go. I'm sure we'll run into each other again.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson, I am going to start planning a trip after the boating season is over for 2015. don't know where we're going to stay or dates yet but when that comes available we will post a thread on the forum to see if we can get some other interested families to come down. right now it's 6 families that are interested in going. they are all very good friends of ours and we met through yjb

Last edited:

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker ... hopefully I was one of the 6 if not, we'll be glad to be there! Also, if you need some help in planning or finding places for folks to stay don't hesitate to ask.

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
we'll definitely run into each other again....we'll be down next year for sure :)

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson, the six families are all from the st. Louis area so you'll be able to meet quite a few of us next year. we haven't even posted anything yet and as everyone goes that's 7 boats. I have been going to Table Rock for 7 years and we've always stayed in Indian Point area. next year we are looking to stay around the swings past kimberland City. so where abouts are you at on the lake?

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker ... it was in any earlier post to you but this is where we are...I'm located just across from Kimberling City, just off Schooner Creek. The swings are about 15-20 minutes from me. The Aunts Creek area is where you want to stay if you want to be close to the swing. Or somewhere in the Kimberling area if you to boat to the Indian Point area. Indian Point will be about 15-20 minutes from me as well.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson one of the guys stayed at Oak Hill Resort last year and said it was nice. We might look at staying there this year.what are some nice resorts, with nice docks over in that area by Oak Hill.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We are in as long as it isn't the 4th as well. That's my daughters Birthday and we always travel to Indiana then.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker ... that looks like a nice place! I did a little search and came up with this website ... http://auntscreekassociation.org/... this site lists 6 different locations in the Aunts Creek area with one of them being an RV park. Here is a different site that also has some resorts listed that are in that area ... http://www.branson-roadtrip.com/aunts-creek-resorts.html ... The Aunts Creek area would be a further drive for anyone that wants to go into Branson or Silver Dollar City as opposed to someone staying in the Indian Point area. I guess it all depends on what and where folks want to go other than the being on the lake. On that side of the lake there are at least 3 places to eat that you can boat up to. One place has live entertainment most every Friday and Saturday night, during the summer.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jcyamaharider, it will not be over the 4th of July. that is usually our family vacation with aunts and uncles.

@Jim Robeson thanks I will chech it out.

I called Oak Hill Resort today and the lady told me they have 13 rooms. I told her we were looking at some time in June possibly. she said let her know the dates we are looking at because she really only rents on weekends during June and she would see what she could do. with it being a four hour drive I definitely want to go down longer than just the weekend. what we need to do is figure out when all the kids get out of school and go from there. next time we are all together I would like to get our crews thoughts on things just so I have all the information that I need to start looking.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Makes sense. Once summer hits, the wife and I are usually at the lake most every weekend. Like everyone else, we usually have a family get-together over the fourth as well. June is a pretty nice time to be there. Not too hot yet and as long as we have had good rain through spring the lake will be up to normal pool...917 ft above sea level. Right now we are about 4 to 5 feet low. Keep me posted and if there is anything else you need help on just let me know.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I think we are going to go down for a week. First part of the week we are going to go to Arkansas to beaver lake? Then spend the rest of the week and weekend at table rock. We will be staying at Big Cedar of coarse. Only cost me 5 bucks a night.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker ... I would leave myself an hour just to be safe. Of course, a lot depends on boat traffic and how choppy the water gets. You'll be crossing some pretty good open water between Aunts Creek and Big Cedar and it can get a little sporty. I guess that's why I like where we are so much. I'm about half way between both places so it's a nice little ride to either.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We will probably stay where you do then @ mattschepker.

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think we are going to go down for a week. First part of the week we are going to go to Arkansas to beaver lake? Then spend the rest of the week and weekend at table rock. We will be staying at Big Cedar of coarse. Only cost me 5 bucks a night.

$5????? how the heck do you get that? Love that place!!! took us a lil more than half an hour from Kimberling City to Big Cedar a few weeks ago...think we were cruising around 35ish