• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 8-12 2016

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
,Well its that time of year again, winter is fast approaching and it's time to start planning summer vacations. This will be the 2nd annual TRL (Table Rock Lake) meet and greet. Here's the info. We will be staying at Kings cove resort ( www.kingscoveresort.com 1-417-739-4513 Janet ) Aunts Creek area of the lake June 8-12 2016. Not sure what rooms at kings cove are still available.

Here's the family's that are going so far and very KID friendly
Kings Cove
1.@mattschepker #9
2.@jaybro72 #8
3.@sstegh #10
4.@jcyamaharider , @jcyamahariders wife #6
5.@Impelled #12
6.@sx210owner, @SX210Owner's Wife #11

Camping
7.@Boat Crazy, camping at MILLCREEK CAMPGROUND
8.@CDENsomnia State park area STAGECOACH Rv park

9. @gunnerson Saturday only
10.@Jim Robeson ???
11.@Ronald, Blue eye, state park marina
12.@RampRage
13.@Higgy, Saturday only
14.@kthrash the lodges at table rock lake. Indian point area
15. @007 Kimberling City area
16. @Adrenalinejunky weekend

Here is a link to other resorts that are in the aunts creek area http://auntscreekassociation.org/ . I also found another resort that is directly across the cove from us but not listed in the above link. Its Crest lodge and here's their link http://www.crestlodge.com/. If you interested and staying somewhere else that's fine to. Just let me know what area. We are always looking to meet new Jetboaters and catching up with old friends that we met last year . @Jim Robeson @Ronald @Woodchuck

@Boat Crazy took the picture

001.jpg

Last edited:

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We will also plan on attending again.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We will most likely be staying at Stagecoach RV Park near the State Park since we know the area and trailering the boat over to you all will be easier than trying to find a good place for a 45 foot fifth wheel to fit.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Good times ahead!!

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20151108_094805.jpg
We will most likely be staying at Stagecoach RV Park near the State Park since we know the area and trailering the boat over to you all will be easier than trying to find a good place for a 45 foot fifth wheel to fit.
In case you are interested camp site # 64 or 62 would meet your needs at Millcreek campground, those are 3 car width wide blacktop sites right on the water. I am in #63 and hoping to keep my boat and jetski in the water which is on the cove side. About a 5 minute ride to the meet up site. Sites are also very long. Below is a pic of the site I will be in and also #62. $21 nightly

Attachments

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
How is it getting in to the campground? As big and tall as our trailer is we find that low hanging trees a real tight turns are not our friends!

Higgy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Pencil me in. We will most likely try to find you on the water Saturday the 11th. We like to use the ramp at Aunt's Creek Park so that will probably work out real nice.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How is it getting in to the campground? As big and tall as our trailer is we find that low hanging trees a real tight turns are not our friends!
Entry to the campground is steep but blacktop. I would recommend doing a recon the next time you are in the area. I too am limited to certain sites due to being 42 1/2 ft. I have been to this park only in drive-thru's but liked it enough to want to change my home lake.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This looks like a fun gathering and being kid friendly a bonus. I'm gonna run this by the Mrs. and see what we can do. We've been to Table Rock on our own a couple of years ago and we really enjoyed it and the area around it. We would need to find lodging to accommodate the four of us. We stayed at the Kimberling city resort in one of their cabins the last time. They were really nice.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This looks like a fun gathering and being kid friendly a bonus. I'm gonna run this by the Mrs. and see what we can do. We've been to Table Rock on our own a couple of years ago and we really enjoyed it and the area around it. We would need to find lodging to accommodate the four of us. We stayed at the Kimberling city resort in one of their cabins the last time. They were really nice.
If i remember correctly it's probably only a 15 minute boat ride from Kimberling City to where we are staying. Not far at all. Plus we will be all over that lake

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks @mattschepker , I saw that on the map for the resort that most of y'all are staying at. I think that half of the fun however of these gatherings is the off the water activities and socializing. It's in our summer trip discussions now.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would love to join in on this, but seeing as how my employer has already allocated 2/3 of my vacation be taken the first two weeks of July. It ain't gonna happen! Sure sounds like a fun time though.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, we're in! I called Kings cove and they had a room that we needed till Saturday night. We'd have to then move to a smaller one and that's not what I wanted to do. I called one that they recommended that I think is a cove over from them and I wasn't too impressed. I then called Crest Lodge and I liked what they had and the lady made me a deal.

We're in cottage #18 at Crest Lodge. Wife Jill and two kids, Madison 12 and Tyler 8.

Can't wait to meet everyone and put faces to names. We'll be there on the 8th till the 12th so we have three days on the water. We plan to spend an evening in Branson for a show or two.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, we're in! I called Kings cove and they had a room that we needed till Saturday night. We'd have to then move to a smaller one and that's not what I wanted to do. I called one that they recommended that I think is a cove over from them and I wasn't too impressed. I then called Crest Lodge and I liked what they had and the lady made me a deal.

We're in cottage #18 at Crest Lodge. Wife Jill and two kids, Madison 12 and Tyler 8.

Can't wait to meet everyone and put faces to names. We'll be there on the 8th till the 12th so we have three days on the water. We plan to spend an evening in Branson for a show or two.
I will say that Aunt Creek area the resorts are more than likely older resorts. We looked at staying at Kimberlin inn resort for our family trip in july. That place is definitely nice. I just couldn't spend $30 a night for covered slip

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That's great @PEARCE !! Can't wait to meet up!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hmmmm....it would be a lot of driving/towing to get my to my boat and then get it there for probably only a weekend visit, but this trip is on my "want to do" list.

I have never been on that lake in anything but a "duck" yet believe it or not...:D

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hmmmm....it would be a lot of driving/towing to get my to my boat and then get it there for probably only a weekend visit, but this trip is on my "want to do" list.

I have never been on that lake in anything but a "duck" yet believe it or not...:D
sooooooo you're in?

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

How in the world could you have not been on this lake?! It's in your home state! Take a 3 or 4 day weekend and come on down.