• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 8-12 2016

Higgy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Just downstream from the dam.
20151229_150929.jpg 20151229_150900.jpg

And Old 86 Campground completely flooded out.. kinda wondering what the campgrounds are gonna be like this year and if they will have the money to repair and open them up.

20151230_141553.jpg 20151230_141714.jpg

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Higgy ... WOW!! I used to camp there all the time when I was in school. This is what my dock looked like Tuesday evening....
20151228_165223[1].jpg 20151228_165203[1].jpg

Higgy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
@Jim Robeson
Yeah Old 86 is probably my favorite campground. I hope the can get it all cleaned up for the aummer. My girlfriend and I spent a couple days at a log cabin just down the road from Top of the Rock. We had no trouble finding water...

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am in. We have a house in blue eye. Also my parents own a resort on indian point. Last year we could not get to the gathering..too far with kids. State park marina is my area.. some great coves near there to tie up and to do some water sports..plus away from the water patrols normal area of sitting. I also think another trip in august sounds fun too..ill be there June thru august...cheers all

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am in. We have a house in blue eye. Also my parents own a resort on indian point. Last year we could not get to the gathering..too far with kids. State park marina is my area.. some great coves near there to tie up and to do some water sports..plus away from the water patrols normal area of sitting. I also think another trip in august sounds fun too..ill be there June thru august...cheers all
What's the name of the resort

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Cottage inn resort. On indian point.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
how far on the water is 132 Cape Cod Dr, Branson, MO 65616 to where everyone else is staying, after my Bimini debacle last year, I am looking for a different outing.. LOL

Place called Stormy Point Villages in Branson..

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@kthrash , looks to be about 8 miles as the crow flies but it is really far by water.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
so do yall run the whole lake or do you stay in that one Aunts cove area?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We run the lake sometimes but most of our activity is near the area where we stay. They have a really cool rope swing on the side of a bluff there and calmer water for water sports. Most times we just find a spot and raft up and listen to tunes and talk. It's a Great time!!

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think there are guys on state park marina side and aunts creek..so im betting there meet ups on both sides of the lake.

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is there a way to list where everyone is staying.. can make it easy..state park marina side....aunts creek side.... :)

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I own a timeshare I can get at Stormy Point in Branson.. I may stay there for the week and cruise over the days yall are on the lake in the morning and evening.. looks like 10-15 miles by water..

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I own a timeshare at Big Cedar ( Blue Green ) but always stay where the group is.... :confused:

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We also go down to Table Rock in July and August and usually stay off of Indian Point Road. Next time I'm down there I will have to look for that resort.
Im down there most of the summer..stay at home dad..lots of lake time. Just boat around kids nap times

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
how far on the water is 132 Cape Cod Dr, Branson, MO 65616 to where everyone else is staying, after my Bimini debacle last year, I am looking for a different outing.. LOL

Place called Stormy Point Villages in Branson..
I know exactly where you are at. You're directly across from Rock Lane docks. I've seen in Yamaha sitting on a lift towards the end of the dock that faces the main Cove I wonder that your boat I'm seeing. My boys always point out the Yamaha but i don't remember the color of the boat

Last edited:

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If people say they are going I usually try to find out what area they are staying at and putting it on the first page with their name. We can try to find a cove when it gets closer so everybody can attend. I found a Cove last year on our July trip that is just passed Kimberling City heading towards Indian Point area. It's extremely Deep Cove with no docks.

Last year @sx210owner and I took a cruise from our resort which was oak hill and went to the rock cliffs just up from Big Cedar. It was about a 55 minute cruise one way with a couple of stops to point some stuff out to them.

Last edited:

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If people say they are going I usually try to find out what area they are staying at and putting it on the first page with their name. We can try to find a cove when it gets closer so everybody can attend. I found a Cove last year on our July trip that is just passed Kimberling City heading towards Indian Point area. It's extremely Deep Cove with no docks.

Last year @sx210owner and I took a cruise from our resort which was oak hill and went to the rock cliffs just up from Big Cedar. It was about a 55 minute cruise one way with a couple of stops to point some stuff out to them.
Sounds like spring branch... i can close up the 242 and hammer down to get there..20 min or so..