• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 8-12 2016

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sounds like spring branch... i can close up the 242 and hammer down to get there..20 min or so..
Coming from indian point the way your coming it would be before Kimberling city and where the lake turns left with the 4 or 5 danger buoys, on the left side.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know exactly where you are at. You're directly across from Rock Lane docks. I've seen in Yamaha sitting on a lift towards the end of the dock that faces the main Cove I wonder that your boat I'm seeing. My boys always point out the Yamaha but i don't remember the color of the boat
Not mine, I live in Mississippi, never been to Table Rock Lake..

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok, you will fall in love with this lake. I hope that........ maybe will turn into going.
I'm in, as long as my kid does not have Cheer camp that week.. waiting on an email from the coach confirming dates..

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We yearly go to Lewis Smith Lake in Alabama that is big and clear that we love.. usually rent a 8K' house with 4 other couples.. and 2 other boats.. have a blast with 25 people in one place..

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We yearly go to Lewis Smith Lake in Alabama that is big and clear that we love.. usually rent a 8K' house with 4 other couples.. and 2 other boats.. have a blast with 25 people in one place..

That sounds like a blast!!

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just booked my house at THE LODGES AT TABLE ROCK LAKE

We are in!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sounds like spring branch... i can close up the 242 and hammer down to get there..20 min or so..
Spring Branch is where we used to tie up before we had purchased our lake house. There are several good places to gather in that area. For the Aunts Creek folks that would be about a 20-25 minute ride and probably about the same for the State Park folks. There also a public launch at Rice Camp which is straight across from Spring Branch.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Coming from indian point the way your coming it would be before Kimberling city and where the lake turns left with the 4 or 5 danger buoys, on the left side.
That's Point 7. That is also a nice place to raft up as well. It can get busy back there at times but nice secluded area.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll be there from the 5th to the 12th if anyone else is gonna be there the whole week.. ill probably explore the whole lake Monday-Wednesday.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So what are the demographics of everyone going?

I'm Keith 44, IT Director
Wife: Tracey 39ish, Attorney
Daughters Caitlin & Meghan 14 (yes they are twins, no they dont look like it) will be going into the 9th grade.

Might bring a friend or 2 for my kids..

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Jerry, 35, Engineer and half of Gantlin Products, The Wake Wedge people. Yes we LOVE to surf!
Wife: Angie ( @jcyamahariders wife ) , 35 ,
2 Daughters: Alivia 11 years old, Anna 7 Years old.

Pictures for reference:

Last edited:

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Scott, 42, IT Manager
Wife Darby, 45 (shhhhh), Teacher
Son Taylor 16 and daughter Emily 11.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll be there from the 5th to the 12th if anyone else is gonna be there the whole week.. ill probably explore the whole lake Monday-Wednesday.
I want to explore the James river arm/cape fair and shell knob area. Maybe even stop at pizza hut.

Matt, 40, FedEx freight/ Process server
Wife, Becky, 37, Paralegal
2 boys Nick 8, Ryan 4

Last edited:

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
do yall do shirts for this trip?

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I want to explore the James river arm/cape fair and shell knob area. Maybe even stop at pizza hut.
I'm down to take that exploration ride..

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So what are the demographics of everyone going?

I'm Keith 44, IT Director
Wife: Tracey 39ish, Attorney
Daughters Caitlin & Meghan 14 (yes they are twins, no they dont look like it) will be going into the 9th grade.

Might bring a friend or 2 for my kids..
Arriving late on the 3rd, departing on the 12th. Look us up if in the area. We will be located on the cove side at Mill Creek Campground. Impelled and wife will be joining us the first few days. Step son and his girlfriend the second half (maybe). Me, 1SG U.S. Army retired. Maintenance tech Mercy Hospital. Going on 61 ( don't let the #'s fool you). Wife, sleep Lab nurse, 54. Looking forward to the trip.