• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 8-12 2016

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
sooooooo you're in?
Sooooo, its in consideration! It seems like the only time I run into the STL gang is at Talanya's these days or lakes on the west side of the state.;) Would be nice to catch up with everyone.

How in the world could you have not been on this lake?! It's in your home state! Take a 3 or 4 day weekend and come on down.
Well, I've been TO that lake, but its always been a weird time of year and didn't have a boat with me. You can't rent a boat (or a horse) before Labor Day down there. Busy time of year in my business, not sure I can take 3-4 days, but maybe we could motel/hotel/camp nearby and hang out with y'all for a few days.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@007 Aunt Creek area is known for being on the quiet side of the lake. The further north you go and the further west it gets even quieter. There are some rough patches around Kimberling City and Indian Point areas as you head east and south but for the most part you can go anywhere with your boat. The water is extremely nice and we would love for you and Angela to come.

We are going to have to get together sooner than later but I know it's a busy time of year with all the holidays and stuff.

Reactions: 007

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Sooooo, its in consideration! It seems like the only time I run into the STL gang is at Talanya's these days or lakes on the west side of the state.;) Would be nice to catch up with everyone.
Well let's hit Talanya's next week and talk about it. I'm buying.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hmmmm....it would be a lot of driving/towing to get my to my boat and then get it there for probably only a weekend visit, but this trip is on my "want to do" list.

I have never been on that lake in anything but a "duck" yet believe it or not...:D
I am calling chicken :p and challenge you to pick up your boat and come ! How about them apples ? ? ? ?

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok not to sound like a total noob but what's Talanya's ?

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mmmmm I love pizza !!!!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let me know when

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Ok, I had lunch with @007 and talked him into going. maybe. He said he'd think about it. He wasn't sure he could talk his wife into it, but if he remembered, he would absolutely maybe bring it up.... :confused:

Just kidding. Thanks for a great lunch Jeff, and I hope you guys can make it to Table Rock with us.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm talking to my wife about it, too.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I will be adding this to my calendar, and hopefully we will be able to be there. We sold the lake house and dock but kept the boat. So I'm not sure what end of the lake we will be on yet but that shouldn't matter anyway.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will be adding this to my calendar, and hopefully we will be able to be there. We sold the lake house and dock but kept the boat. So I'm not sure what end of the lake we will be on yet but that shouldn't matter anyway.
hope to see you I will add you to the list.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the sell! Moving to different location on the lake?

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congrats on the sell! Moving to different location on the lake?
We are looking around for a nice slip somewhere. Been looking more towards the Indian Point / Big Cedar area just because we have some good friends that are in State Park Marina.

Higgy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Yesterday's view of Table Rock Dam from the Taneycomo side. There's a little bit of water being released right now...