• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 8-12 2016

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Arriving late on the 3rd, departing on the 12th. Look us up if in the area. We will be located on the cove side at Mill Creek Campground. Impelled and wife will be joining us the first few days. Step son and his girlfriend the second half (maybe). Me, 1SG U.S. Army retired. Maintenance tech Mercy Hospital. Going on 61 ( don't let the #'s fool you). Wife, sleep Lab nurse, 54. Looking forward to the trip.
You forgot one bad mother on skis and wakeboard Gary!!! ;)

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Jim and Robin. I work for 3M, quality tech and the wife is a banker. I'm on the other side of 50 and we are D.I.N.K's (Dual income no kids) but we do have two dogs!!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mark : carpenter / other crazy surf guy / half wake wedge guy lol , 39. Wife Sarah. Age ( I plead the fith ) one kid Matthew , he will be 12 at time of gathering

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I hope we can make it! Still too many moving parts to be certain... But working on it!

The Swats:
Wojciech (Voy-tek), clinical genomics, assoc prof at WashU
Kate, FDA investigator
Kids Sandra 14, Magda 11, and Gosia (Margaret) 9
3 dogs (PONs), would be staying home for that trip I think

Here is the crew, last year in Clearwater Lake
upload_2016-1-7_19-27-19.png

Last edited:

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll be there from the 5th to the 12th if anyone else is gonna be there the whole week.. ill probably explore the whole lake Monday-Wednesday.
I will me and my 2 bots..wife will be doen later..ill get there monday lmk where you will explore

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Im 41 stay at home dad. Retired banker. Bar owner 2 boys 4yrs and 2 yrs..wife younger :) then me and a business owner.summer house in blue eye and my fsmily been going to this lake since the 60's... you will fall in love with this lake...gathering goal....40 boats?

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So what are the demographics of everyone going?

I'm Keith 44, IT Director
Wife: Tracey 39ish, Attorney
Daughters Caitlin & Meghan 14 (yes they are twins, no they dont look like it) will be going into the 9th grade.

Might bring a friend or 2 for my kids..
I'm Pearce, 39, and I'm a valet and personal assistant
Wife Jill, 39 also, is in educational administration
Daughter Madison 12
Son Tyler 8
Looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying Table Rock again.

Does anyone want to make plans to go to a show in Branson one night? One of the requirements of being in the Branson area is to go to a show.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Daughter Madison 12
Son Tyler 8

Does anyone want to make plans to go to a show in Branson one night? One of the requirements of being in the Branson area is to go to a show.
If that is something a group of you would like to do, my sister works for Dixie Stampede. She is in the group sales department and could probably do deal for everyone. Just a thought.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Daughter Madison 12
Son Tyler 8

After being out on the water all day I doubt my boys will be able to hang for a show.
I know last year the group got to together and did go carts maybe mini golf

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey, is there a hotel near the resort you are all staying at that is not too ratty? The last place we stayed at down there got torn down right afterwards! :eek::D

We are still working out how to pull this off, but put us tentative for the weekend. Might be staying with friends at a time share near the bridge at Kimberling City, too early to tell. Worked out a plan with @Boat Crazy over some beers a week ago on how to get my boat there without a crazy drive.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What's a crazy drive to get your boat there? We'll have a to travel more then seven hours from our home in Texas. I'm sure it'll take @kthrash even longer coming from Mississippi.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If that is something a group of you would like to do, my sister works for Dixie Stampede. She is in the group sales department and could probably do deal for everyone. Just a thought.
We haven't discussed which shows to consider yet but, that is a very nice offer thank you. We went to that show the last time in Branson and we did enjoy it. The food was awesome too! Our favorite of what we saw there was SIX I believe. It's the singing group that doesn't use instruments. It may come down to what's available when we want to go and what we want to pay. We may be too tired to even bother after being on the water all day too. We'll definitely be talking about it soon and maybe making some reservations. I'll present it to the group prior to locking something in in case anyone wants to join us.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What's a crazy drive to get your boat there? We'll have a to travel more then seven hours from our home in Texas. I'm sure it'll take @kthrash even longer coming from Mississippi.
LOL, well its not Texas size drive by any means. My boat sits at another lake. It's just the logistics of moving it from one lake to another which makes it a much longer drive from my house when I can probably only visit with y'all for the weekend.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im looking at 423 miles according to Google Maps, not bad considering I drug one 1100 miles to Ft. Lauderdale last year..

(corrected a little better than 500 miles I originally quoted)

Last edited:

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Im looking at 500 miles, not bad considering I drug one 1100 miles to Ft. Lauderdale last year..
I'm looking at a little more then 400 miles and more then 7 hours if I follow Googles directions.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would love to come to a gathering like this...it appears that this one is picking up some momentum. Just checked google and it is only 1950 miles and 28 hours - tempted!

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey, is there a hotel near the resort you are all staying at that is not too ratty? The last place we stayed at down there got torn down right afterwards! :eek::D

We are still working out how to pull this off, but put us tentative for the weekend. Might be staying with friends at a time share near the bridge at Kimberling City, too early to tell. Worked out a plan with @Boat Crazy over some beers a week ago on how to get my boat there without a crazy drive.
We stayed at kimberling oaks for many years..great people.clean . Docks. Great people. We bought a house so we dont stay there anymore..but good clean place. Lots of lodging options

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@007 aunts creek area are older resorts. From what I've seen a lot of the resorts are little outdated kind of like Shelbyville but how much time do you actually spend in the room. we looked at Kimberling City inn for another trip. the rooms looked really nice the only drawback is a slip is $30 a night

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Go carts were a blast last year!! We had the place to ourselves for 30 minutes straight, one race right after another.