• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Taking on a project in Delaware

Griff

Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Greetings. I just acquired a 1995 Regal Rush xp as a project. She's pretty rough, but I think there's still some smiles left on her. Looking forward to sharing my progress and contributing to the community.

Attachments

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks like you are moving right along with it. Where will you use in DE. I boat in Assawomen Bay in OC[flag]

Griff

Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Looks like you are moving right along with it. Where will you use in DE. I boat in Assawomen Bay in OC[flag]
Thanks. It's amazing what a couple of hours with a pressure washer will do. I pulled the seats out today to strip them down and come up with a plan. I think I'm going to take a stab at the upholstery myself, maybe without the bolsters though.

I'm in northern DE. Pretty close to the Christina River and the Wilmington Riverfront. I spend more time in the Upper Chesapeake though, it's where our family lives, and we grew up. Funny thing is my wife and I were just talking about how much fun it would be to take it down your way when I get it finished up. We always have a blast renting jet skis in the bay at OC.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks. It's amazing what a couple of hours with a pressure washer will do. I pulled the seats out today to strip them down and come up with a plan. I think I'm going to take a stab at the upholstery myself, maybe without the bolsters though.

I'm in northern DE. Pretty close to the Christina River and the Wilmington Riverfront. I spend more time in the Upper Chesapeake though, it's where our family lives, and we grew up. Funny thing is my wife and I were just talking about how much fun it would be to take it down your way when I get it finished up. We always have a blast renting jet skis in the bay at OC.
I played on the Christina just outside Newport as a child. We do a lot of our boating on the Upper Chesapeake as well. Maybe we'll cross paths this summer.

Griff

Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I played on the Christina just outside Newport as a child. We do a lot of our boating on the Upper Chesapeake as well. Maybe we'll cross paths this summer.
Maybe so, that would be awesome.

Cammcrobb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Any tips, I too just got one and know nothing about them