• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Talk me out of (or into) trading my 2015 Sierra for a 2020 Durango

Trade or keep the Sierra

• Total voters

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Apparently dude named his phone "Mother F*%#r" as well, as that was still in the "previously paired bluetooth" list. Again, I feel like this is something the dealership should have taken the 10 minutes to strip out of the vehicle before selling it.
Samuel jackson's old car? 🤷‍♂️

1622402373903.png

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We hope she will notice.
Fingers crossed.
:cool:

--
Worked like a charm. Significant reduction in noise in the cabin at low speeds. You can definitely tell it's still an extremely direct connection. Every bonk and bump is transmitted directly into the cabin, even the reflectors in the road are quite obvious. The grinding and unnerving noises are gone though. I'm gonna call it a win and let it ride for a bit.

We're towing from Louisville to Destin (10hrs) in 2 weeks. Hopefully it stays this quite for that trip.