• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

The House is a Great Company

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Not sure which forum I should put this in, but I have to share with you all a OUTSTANDING customer service experience. Want to share some positive news about The House.

I needed a new wakesurf board before our family vacation. You know how it goes...you get an idea and then you just have to have it! Our old board wasn't going to work, so I had to have the new board by this weekend. I went on www.the-house.com and saw they had an older version board for just what I wanted to spend. Threw in the extra $25 for 2 day shipping, and was all set.

I didn't receive the "your order has now shipped" email last night, so I got nervous. I need it before Saturday, and if it hasn't shipped by Wednesday night I wasn't getting it. So at 6:10 pm central time, I called The House (located in St. Paul, MN) and they answered. Their hours are 10-6pm, so this was after hours. First good experience!

I started to explain my situation, and before I could get out the order number, the lady on the phone had already pulled up my order and reviewed my situation based on my phone number! Second great experience! She immediately apologized for not getting the board out, and said they couldn't find it in their inventory. She then went on to say, "we have the same board in a newer model year, and I can price match that for you if you would like!" "Oh, and because this is your first order with us, we offer 20% to all first time customers." "You said you needed it by Friday, so I will overnight it at no additional cost to you so that it gets there on time." ....mind blown!

If you are in the market for any gear, water sports or otherwise, I encourage you to reach out to The House (www.the-house.com) in St. Paul Minnesota for a first look. I couldn't have been happier on how my situation was handled.

Pictures of wakesurfing on the new board forthcoming.

Took my son in law wake boarding for the first time last week end. He got bit with the bug. Yesterday he told me he ordered his own wake board from the House. They are a great company.

Great feedback. Will keep it in mind

Back