• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

The new home away from home!

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Well with the nicer weather approaching, the wife and I finally picked up our new home away from home! It is a 2015 Cyclone 4200, pretty much fully loaded.

I work from home so we got a toy hauler so the garage area will be my office. Our plan right now is to stay at Table Rock lake for around a month over the summer and we have a few other trips planned. Only downside is the wife will have to tow our Yammi behind her Denali and I will tow the TH behind my truck...double the fuel costs, but totally worth it! Just a couple quick pictures below. The best feature is the side patio and the auto level system!

IMG_20150316_152354.jpg

2015-03-17.jpg

IMG_20150317_182835.jpg

2015-03-21.jpg

That is an impressive beast. Really cool! Post more pix when you have time.

Thanks all! Yep this thing is just massive. I actually had to upgrade the truck to have a dually because its just so big. It is 45ft long, 13ft 6" tall. Dry weight is around 16k lbs but it will be close to 20k by the time I get it all loaded up. One nice thing is the trailer has a fuel station. So we will be able to fill up the boat at the lake without needing to go to a station or pay lake prices. If you are interested in more photos here is a link to more pictures on dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/56zdfi3ed4gra86/AABLMrmJiHqbLw70P6lxdLnca?dl=0

Very nice!!

Wow that is impressive!

Sweeeeeet! If you are going to have your boat at Table Rock, check out Mill creek in Kimberling city. Right on the water. Also check table rock state park. It has a marina. Your biggest problem and not just Table Rock, will be finding camp spots big enough to handle that monster. Cannot say I am not just a bit envious to hear you can work out of your fifth from anywhere you want. Great that you have the best of both worlds. Check out the Table Rock gathering topic. Would be great to meet you and the family and maybe even check out the beast. There is also a camping topic this site. Nice truck also.

Last edited:
Sweet setup. I like how you roll.

That is one hell of a rig! I like the porches!!

Sweeeeeet! If you are going to have your boat at Table Rock, check out Mill creek in Kimberling city. Right on the water. Also check table rock state park. It has a marina. Your biggest problem and not just Table Rock, will be finding camp spots big enough to handle that monster. Cannot say I am not just a bit envious to hear you can work out of your fifth from anywhere you want. Great that you have the best of both worlds. Check out the Table Rock gathering topic. Would be great to meet you and the family and maybe even check out the beast. There is also a camping topic this site. Nice truck also.
Thanks @Boat Crazy. We are very familiar with Table Rock especially around Indian Point and the State Park area. After some investigation we decided to stay at Stagecoach campground where they are under new ownership and really starting to improve the property. The selling point with them was they had big enough pull through for us and would allow our boat to be stored on property. They also only charge about 450 for an entire month which includes all utilities. We initially were going to stay at the State Park because it is very nice but they don't allow anything longer than 2 weeks.

Would love to meet you too, we were warned if we bought this rig we be guaranteed a lot of new friends to come look at the TH! I get enough people looking at the Yammi now we should be the place to go at the campground. ;)

Nicest trailer set up that I have seen. Enjoy the summer

Great setup. I better not go look at the pictures....Because I am weak! I'm trying to not spend any money!

@Zarrella I know exactly what you mean! You start looking and dreaming of the possibilities! My wife and I have been working towards this for some time so it took a lot of work to get to this point. Gotta say my dream has now come true! ;)

That's a nice rig! I bet you have tons of room in it!

Sweet setup! You're going to have a fun summer. Post some pics of the inside when you have time.

Back