• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

The new home away from home!

Wow! Side and back porches? That is over the top awesomeness. Congrats!

Awesome setup @CDENsomnia. I've never seen one with the side porch, very cool. Can't wait to seesome interior shots. :winkingthumbsup"

@scot71 Thanks! Take a look at the dropbox link I posted and you can see the interior pics.

@CDENsomnia. Well done, Son. Me thinks ya make a lot of us jealous, having such a great setup, a Bride who is happy to drive 1 of the 2 rigs, being able to go where your heart takes you, etc. :thumbsup:

Love the dropbox photos. Really really nice. So many thanks for sharing ............... and, once again, making tons of us so jealous ..... LOL !@
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Congrats CDN.jpg

WOW. I just "looked up" (ie, Googled) your new "home."
WOW again ............. LOL ! 44 feet, not 42. And 10 TONS in weight.

Kinda makes me feel so small ........ LOL ! Still 1 incredible life choice ... LOVE IT !

@MikeyL I am certainly blessed to be fortunate enough to pull this all off especially being young and not retired like most that do this. My bride did not grow up "camping" or "boating" but she knew what she was getting in to when she married me. ;) She has now grown to love both and helped make my dream come true to have not only the boat but the TH.

It is indeed large, at this length you cant see the back of the trailer even with the telescoping mirrors on my superduty. I think that is probably the most nerve racking thing, that and the height of a Semi. I have already devised a way to back her in to the camp sites when a pull through isnt available. I have two cell phones, one for personal and one for work. I can attach them both to my hotspot and start a google hangouts chat and then use my window bracket for one on that back of the TH. I haven't tried it yet but in theory it should be a good backup camera. If that doesn't work I may just invest in a good wireless backup camera.

You also know its a bit heavy when it makes a F350 Dually squat on to the overloads. I see air springs or a new leaf in my future just to help level the load. I even thought about an F450 but the funny thing is on the years I was looking at the F350 had the greater payload which is really where the weight is, especially since I wont be putting toys in the garage...shes a bit nose heavy without the toys in the garage!

@CDENsomnia ... Thanks for writing all of this. And I always thought a Ford F150 was great. And that if ya needed an F350, you were hauling around big CAT 'dozers. LOL !~ The magnitude of what you've gotten into for 1 like me who's boat is on a lift and who does NOT "trailer" anything (except a jetski if I need something unusual done to it) is mind boggling. So glad you started this thread. Well done, Son ! VERY well done. Like it all.
Many Blessed Wishes your way for 1 incredible 2015 boating/camping year ! - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Back