• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

There should be a ramp with designated help

At some of the ramps I launch at there are no cleats on the docks near the ramps so you can’t tie off there and block the ramp.

I haven't boated in about 3 years... And after reading all these comments - the memories just came flooding back!
I'm so happy that I was (and hopefully still am) proficient with the unloading/loading process at the docks. We don't have really anywhere near here that I could wet slip the boat so trailering is our only option.

We're looking into buying a boat again soon - I look forward to watching the dock antics and pointing out to my wife the do's and do nots :)

Just from my personal experience, but the weekday crowds at the boat ramp, golf course, and bike trails feel more normal this summer compared to the elevated levels of the past two summers. Are others seeing this?

Just from my personal experience, but the weekday crowds at the boat ramp, golf course, and bike trails feel more normal this summer compared to the elevated levels of the past two summers. Are others seeing this?

Earlier in the season is always worse and then it stabilizes and starts getting less and less traffic as the season goes other than holidays. At least that’s the way it goes here.

It’s times like this I’m especially thankful to have our s in our lift. We live about 50 yards from the community boat ramp and I’ve had to run over several times to help a newbie.

Attachments

• DEB507C0-5BCA-4D4C-BD22-91888E4D4792.jpeg
    DEB507C0-5BCA-4D4C-BD22-91888E4D4792.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 12
Back