• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

These Kenwood Amps are a fantastic value..

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This was on my 190FSH

Hike

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So with the blue sea fuse block, did you have to run 0 gauge to battery for both pos and neg?

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So with the blue sea fuse block, did you have to run 0 gauge to battery for both pos and neg?
Nah I think I ran 4GA for both positive and negative back to the battery.. that amp and other devices I had hooked up didnt pull that much power to require 0GA

Then again, looking at the picture that may be 0GA wire..