• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Thinking About Selling MY 2021 AR 190

nikkoUM

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Everyone. Looking for some guidance. Thinking about parting with my 21 AR 190. I cant seem to find a significant amount of them listed anywhere to get a good idea on price. I just dont get the use out it that I want to since im in Chicago now. Boat has a cover, constantly cleaned and is kept in a garage. Its in outstanding shape with low hours (need to double check the specific amount.)

Any ideas on price and or places where I can do some research would be helpful.

Boat Trader, NADA, Facebook Market Place, and of course FS section here.

I currently like FB marketplace to value Yamaha jet boats. Pretty decent variety and you can see how long the boat has been listed. Personally I would value your boat, here and now, at around $35K. Next Summer, who knows? Could still be the same or different (higher or lower). You can also use other SX190's and AR195's to help value your boat. The AR190 should be worth $2-3K more than an SX190 and $4-5K less than an AR195.

Selling this time of year would be easier with a galvanized trailer instead of a painted one, as this opens up the boat to potential buyers along the east coast. A painted trailer, for me, is an automatic $4K deduction as I know I would have to buy a new trailer (around $4K).

Jim

Fortunately its a galvanized steel trailer. Bought it in Florida and a painted one is a no no down there. :)

I would say 35k is in the ballpark. A friend of mine bought a 2019 last year (stronger market) for 31k. 35 is probably doable if patient, 30k is a quicker sale.

Back