• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

This does not make me happy!!

Now that's cold!!
I left Naples this morning and escaped to Miami for a couple days. Naples is 48 right now verses 58 in Miami. Screw this Polar Vortex crap!!!!' I want 80 degrees again!!!
image.jpg

If the clouds lift, I'll post some pics of the Miami port tomorrow.

My ski hill doesnt have enough snow to open. My kid had to haul snow from the hockey rink and dump it in my backyard to make a ski rail to practice on. Send us snow. Cam.

It's bloody freezzin here in Florida ATM, what's going on, wet, damp and raining today, makes me feel like I'm back in Blighty, knew I shouldn't of posted those sunny pics last week :(:banghead:

This morning was way too cold for the South!!1119140800a.jpg

1. The cold was so depressing that I went down to the basement, emptied the boats fridge and powered it down.
image.jpg

Sorry had to try my new app

Back