• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

This does not make me happy!!

The pictures are only making it worse. :confused:

Bring on duck season! Me and the boys hit it this morning, 28F with windchill around 18F. Caught the first wave of ducks. Fried me up some Cajun duck fingers with a baked potatoe and some wine for dinner!
When life gives you lemons...............

Yea, you guys can stop with the mid 20's and oh it's so cold, check my location and then tell me how it's so cold! -20. I need to move!!

Brrrr....about 60 degrees today in Japan.

17 degrees in Kentucky this morning. I'm really not ready for this yet.

We had snow on the ground when I was on my way to work last night. THIS SUCKS!!

@Nucem140 Looking at weather.com the high today for Cheyenne is 35....while @Master-Spud is looking at a high of 10....based purely on the User map (not accounting for elevation).. ... @Master-Spud is in for a long winter!

dunno what you guys are complaining about... it's 74 degrees here.

edit: I hear it was 3 degrees F in Broomfield,CO recently. I told my driver that down here in Mexico, and they asked me what the conversion to Celsius was and I told her it was -16 and she couldn't stop laughing.

Not looking forward to flying into SLC for snow flurries.

I'm in northern Florida and its 30 tonight. I hate winter
We like to hit the water in April, can't wait!

I sure am, I'll be lucky if the ice is breaking off the lake I normally boat at in May... No wake sports till at least June

I don't know how you guys that are farther north than me do it. It is absolutely gorgeous up there, but there is no way I could deal with winter for that long.

STAY WARM MY FRIENDS :cold:

Reminds me of growing up in Naples !
NICE photos !!!!!!!!!!!!

When you use "north" "cold" and "freezing" in a sentence, think of us Cannuks way above you on the map. Actual it has barely started freezing up here and there is no snow. Yet. May not have a white christmas this year. Cam.

Calling for 2'-3' of snow in Upstate New York over the next 36 hours with temps in the teens with a windchill below zero.........and so it begins.

Back