• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

This forums needs more seadoo pics

Airestream

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Thanks brother! I appreciate it! Yes, I had the tower powder coated, looks like you are on track to make yours awesome! Congrats! Keep the thread going with future mods and upgrades!

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Thanks brother! I appreciate it! Yes, I had the tower powder coated, looks like you are on track to make yours awesome! Congrats! Keep the thread going with future mods and upgrades!
Also, what kind of kicker speakers are you running? i noticed you have towers too. Im interested in how kickers sound in a boat of our size... are you running stock cabin speakers with kicker towers? or kicker all around?

Airestream

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Also, what kind of kicker speakers are you running? i noticed you have towers too. Im interested in how kickers sound in a boat of our size... are you running stock cabin speakers with kicker towers? or kicker all around?
Yes, Im running a complete Kicker system including Media control center KMC5 in Glove Box, remote KRC15 in instrument cluster,, and remote 46KRC12 in the rear swim deck.. The towers are the 45kmtc8. Im running 4x 6.5" model KM 6.5cabin speakers, and (1) 12" free air Kicker sub, all with led Grill option. Im running a Kicker marine KXMA800.8 Amplifier it absolutely Rocks!!

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Yes, Im running a complete Kicker system including Media control center KMC5 in Glove Box, remote KRC15 in instrument cluster,, and remote 46KRC12 in the rear swim deck.. The towers are the 45kmtc8. Im running 4x 6.5" model KM 6.5cabin speakers, and (1) 12" free air Kicker sub, all with led Grill option. Im running a Kicker marine KXMA800.8 Amplifier it absolutely Rocks!!
That sounds insane! One day i will have a complete matching set up. On my "next boat" for sure 😂
Mind me asking, how did you wire up your speaker LEDs? I also ordered the remote, but i wasnt sure if i should wire them to the existing deck lights, or what.

SwissDoo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Here are some pics of my 2013 230 SP in the water.

love it like day 1.

Attachments

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Here are some pics of my 2013 230 SP in the water.

love it like day 1.
Really beautiful/great pics. Love the boat! Sharp looking. Thanks for sharing.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
2007 mods:
ET wheel
4” air intake
Catch can
Straight piped
42lbs injectors
Hydro turf kit
Restickered
Painted interior
Just purchased exterior ic (have not installed yet).
Is that a Modelo?