• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

This forums needs more seadoo pics

Joey Martinez

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Was bored today so i decided to upload some pictures of my seadoo boat, Its funny caz a lot of people don't know seadoo used Mercury 2 stroke engines in there boats from like 2000-2005 so I get a lot of surprised looks when people find out.

Last edited:

Brent Henry

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Hi gang, relatively new here, but thought I'd contribute some Sea-Doo pics before I turn them into Scarab pics. And everyone seems like they live out on wonderful lakes, so I thought I'd represent Massachusetts, where my 2010 Speedster 150 is routinely taken places it probably shouldn't be...

At home, admiring my recent Hydro-Turf application. Such a great addition.
View attachment 8804

Yeah, I tow it with a Forester. LOL.
View attachment 8805

New Boat Owner "Adventure" -- Through the Charles River locks and into Boston Harbor (Probably NOT the place for a 15' Sea-Doo!). USS Constitution, with Bunker Hill monument in background.
View attachment 8806

In Plymouth Harbor, checking out the Mayflower up close. Plymouth Rock is just off-camera to port.

View attachment 8807

Tough to find good spots to put in where I live. Have to be up in NH/ME/VT for the nice fresh water spots with room to run. Boston Harbor is an adrenaline rush in a craft this small. Not entirely the good kind of adrenaline, either. The whale watch ships and many 30'+ cruisers create small tsunamis even at no-wake speed and on a "waves 1ft or less" forecast. lol

Anyway, thought I'd chip in some photos!

Enjoy they weekend, folks.

-- Josh
Really like the look of your floor covering... Seriously thinking about getting a set for my Challenger 1800.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Brent Henry

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Ice was out in early April, and a beautiful day was calling to put the boat in!

Brent Henry

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Here is a shot of the new floor covering that I installed this year from Hydro-Turf. The fit was fantastic, the feel on your feet was was soft and comfortable. And somehow it made clean-up way easier (not sure how), but I used to wipe down the white fiberglass floor all the time, now I do it far less? Was not expecting that one!

Attachments

Airestream

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
My 2005 Sea Doo Challenger 180, I customized it for my 5 year old son, He loves the river and lake,, His name is on the side of boat, in the sea doo font and custom logo. Did everything from custom re-designed Interior, bimini top, full custom Kicker audio system, media control center in dash cluster,, passenger glove box,, and rear for easy control when swimming,, graphics, custom steering wheel, powder coated all visible chrome, custom sea dek floor, engine mods include fizzle intercooler, X charger, 42lb injectors, Solas Impeller, straight pipe. Nauticus trim tabs for porpoising. Thank God I have a great crew at my shop, made all my ideas and this transformation a reality.

Attachments

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My 2005 Sea Doo Challenger 180, I customized it for my 5 year old son, He loves the river and lake,, His name is on the side of boat, in the sea doo font and custom logo. Did everything from custom re-designed Interior, bimini top, full custom Kicker audio system, media control center in dash cluster,, passenger glove box,, and rear for easy control when swimming,, graphics, custom steering wheel, powder coated all visible chrome, custom sea dek floor, engine mods include fizzle intercooler, X charger, 42lb injectors, Solas Impeller, straight pipe. Nauticus trim tabs for porpoising. Thank God I have a great crew at my shop, made all my ideas and this transformation a reality.
Sweet lookin' SeaDoo!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Not a Seadoo boat but our families new toy:

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
2 months new (to me) 180 Challenger SE! Surprised I don’t have more pictures considering I’m on it every warm day 😂. Got some mods coming up in the next couple of weeks, will follow up 😎. Going to keep this thread alive!!! 90E9BFFE-CBA7-449E-B5F8-3219EE40F908.jpeg

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Awesome! What mods are you planning to do?
since that picture has been taken, lol wakeboard racks have been added:
F491C643-C18D-419B-9ED2-1DB71D647A2A.jpeg
I ordered a set of 4 Kicker 6.5” LED speakers

Along with a BOSS 500 watt 4 channel amp!
F38E63D3-0B54-4BD3-A3D1-8FFA4BAA1583.png
Second battery already installed!! Just gotta wait for everything to come in! Was supposed to be here this coming week, the week i booked off, but nothing comes on time these days due to what’s going on.. I should have known better 😂

maybe tower speakers next?? Gotta let the wallet recover first 😬

by the way, @Airestream that is BY FAR the best looking 180 I have ever seen!! Did you get the tower powder coated??