• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thrust Vector Closeout Sale

Yes white over black is still in stock.

New Yamaha owner and wondered if you are still offering these on closeout?

I believe we still have some stock on those. Call my office at 850-867-1410 and speak to one of my assistants and we can get you taken care of.

Thanks!

They are great fins. I just replaced the original cobras on my boat with the Thrust Vector XLs...about 4 times the surface area on the fin. My boat not tracks straight when I come off power but still has the jet boat feel when running at speed. Thanks @JetBoatPilot

I installed these on my boat and have had it out once.. it handles much better but the only draw back I noticed is a low cruizers speed there is a fine mist of water that is being sprayed up and then caught by the wind and circulated onto the rear searing area... anyone else have this problem?

Love at first launch :)

So my thrust vectors do really well... but I do have one compmaint... at slow cruising speed they create a fine mist of water that is grabbed by the wind and pulled onto the back of the boat. If you are sitting in the back u get a constant wet mist on you and after 10 minets u r soaked..... is this normal or have installed them wrong some how...
I tried to upload a video but it won't let me..... @JetBoatPilot can you advise if this is normal?

Can you send me a picture of your install? It sounds like you may have the cross member installed upsidedown. The cross member should look like a frowny face from the rear.

It looks as though they're installed correctly. Not sure what could be causing the spray. What speed is this happening? We have sold thousands of these and have not had this complaint before.

20 to 24 mph.. I was gonna lay down on the back and look while my wife was driving but she gave me an ugly look when I told her..

That is very odd. I have not seen this happen before and I have boated on many boats that we've owned with Thrust Vectors installed. We tube at around 20-25 mph and have never seen this or had a problem with it.

I wish I had more I could tell you to help you out.

Am I still on time to order? I want the red ones for a 2013 AR192

I believe we still have some red / black available. Call my office at 850-867-1410 tomorrow after 9 o'clock central.

Perfect, I will call you to place the order. Thank you

Order placed :)
Will, your girls overthere gave me a magnificent service, like always. Keep the good job.:thumbsup:

Awesome! Thanks!

I'ld like to add, that for other reasons than simple forgetfulness, I ordered another set of Thrust Vector XV's yesterday afternoon, from Will & his gracious staff at @JetBoatPilot.

My only comment is if you ever considered a set of these, you'll never buy them cheaper and also from of the nicest people ever.

I'ld call Will & his staff today before this super promotion ends once and or all !
(850) 867-1410

This was a pure endorsement from a very satisfied customer.
Hey ! Y'all have some FUN today ! Mikey Lulejian - On a chilly Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:
who cares about the color when it will be BELOW WATER?! this was the cheapest and the best purchase I have made for the boat. Really Enjoying every moment of it.

if they are still honoring that price, people should really jump on it. buy a second if yours is few yrs old!

Back