• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thrust Vector Closeout Sale

Got mine today, they are installed and ready to be tested tommorrow.

Attachments

• 14432175955001613059534.jpg
    14432175955001613059534.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Yes white over black is still in stock.
Will,
Sorry I'm so late, but as you can see, I'm a recent convert from another site. Anyway, I would be interested if you have any grey/grey left? Was planning on letting wife buy me a set for Christmas but I would go ahead and take advantage if you have any left.
Jeff

I've tried my Thrust Vectors XL over the weekend and needless to say I was so wrong. I thought that since is being 3 years since I bought my boat and I kind of got used to the lack of control at slow speed I didn't need the Vectors, OMG I was wrong, never is too late to have full control of your boat, the difference is very notable, my wife was in disbelieve and she told me why it took me this long to get them :banghead:. Now even my 8 year old daughter was able to steer the boat like a champ. For those out there thinking on buying them, don't wait any longer, for others that think that they dont need them because they are used to fighting with the boat at slow speed trying to make it go in the direction you want, don't wait any longer either. This is a must upgrade in any Jet Boat.
I'm extremely happy I made this purchase (investment).

Back