• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Thrust Vector Wake 24 Footer JetWash Deflector Testing Video NEW Oct 1 2019

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

We've been working on something big here at JBP for the past few months. We've been perfecting the JetWash Deflector specifically for 24 foot Yamaha boats. The original JetWash Deflector seems to be working well on the 21 and 23 foot platforms but the 24 footers needed a change in order that the user get the same results advertised.

We're proud to announce that we've nailed the solution for the 24 footers and are working on perfecting it prior to committing to ship dates. We hope to have this done soon.

Also I can tell you that the changes that have been made are significant and much more technical than the previous version. Due to this fact we are going to file for a patent on this version which could delay shipments a bit. Know that we're working as fast as we can on this. We really want to get a quality product into your hands so please bear with us as we work things out.

Also I'd like to reiterate the fact that anyone who bought Thrust Vector Wake and owns a 24 foot Yamaha boat will get a free upgrade to the new style JetWash Deflector when it is released.

Here is the latest test footage from yesterday's water test at Crystal Lake.

Thanks for the update Will...looking forward to the updated version.

Since you're testing the 24 footer, I wonder if you are experiencing the same thing I am. When adding 400 or 800 lbs on the swim deck, the boat struggles at about 9MPH...unless you also add some weight in the bow. Thoughts?

Since you're testing the 24 footer, I wonder if you are experiencing the same thing I am. When adding 400 or 800 lbs on the swim deck, the boat struggles at about 9MPH...unless you also add some weight in the bow. Thoughts?
Likely that you have some cavitation going on. Ours does not struggle until you get about 2000 lbs in the rear.

Nice work. Wave looks great!

Hey Will, any updates on when the new deflector will be ready to order? Thanks

Are you trying to surf at 9 MPH? If so, I think any boat would struggle. Try 10.5 mpg. You should not struggle with only 400 or 800 lbs on the swim deck. I have different model but don't have issue with up to 2,000 lbs in rear and 0 weight up front.

Yes 24 foot specific jet wash deflector is slated to begin shipping late May if we don't hit any snags with supply chain.

Yes 24 foot specific jet wash deflector is slated to begin shipping late May if we don't hit any snags with supply chain.
Cool! I'd like to order the thrust vector wake now with standard deflector, can I order just the new deflector at a later date?

Any info on the deflector for 23' boats? Don't see anything on the website. Could have missed it.

Any info on the deflector for 23' boats? Don't see anything on the website. Could have missed it.
23 footers do not get the new style jet wash deflector. You can use the original and get great results.

Cool! I'd like to order the thrust vector wake now with standard deflector, can I order just the new deflector at a later date?
You can order now and we won't ship a deflector but will ship the new one when its ready.

Here's a picture of the deflector that comes with the 21 and 23 footers. 20190524_090806.jpg

Hey guys and gals,

We've been working on something big here at JBP for the past few months. We've been perfecting the JetWash Deflector specifically for 24 foot Yamaha boats. The original JetWash Deflector seems to be working well on the 21 and 23 foot platforms but the 24 footers needed a change in order that the user get the same results advertised.

We're proud to announce that we've nailed the solution for the 24 footers and are working on perfecting it prior to committing to ship dates. We hope to have this done soon.

Also I can tell you that the changes that have been made are significant and much more technical than the previous version. Due to this fact we are going to file for a patent on this version which could delay shipments a bit. Know that we're working as fast as we can on this. We really want to get a quality product into your hands so please bear with us as we work things out.

Also I'd like to reiterate the fact that anyone who bought Thrust Vector Wake and owns a 24 foot Yamaha boat will get a free upgrade to the new style JetWash Deflector when it is released.

Hey guys and gals,

[/QU

I bought Thrust Vector Wake and own a 24 foot Yamaha boat, when will i get a free upgrade to the new style JetWash Deflector .

I bought Thrust Vector Wake in January and own a 24 foot Yamaha boat when will I the free upgrade to the new style JetWash Deflector. Do you have all 24' purchases on file because I did not receive an email notifying me of this change/upgrade

I bought Thrust Vector Wake in January and own a 24 foot Yamaha boat when will I the free upgrade to the new style JetWash Deflector. Do you have all 24' purchases on file because I did not receive an email notifying me of this change/upgrade
We have been reaching out to customers via email blasts and have been placing tickets in our to be shipped file when customers reach out to us requesting the new parts. If you would like to receive the new style jetwash deflector there is no charge for the upgrade, however we do ask that you pay shipping plus return the current jet wash deflector ( if you received one).

Anyone using or some reviews on the new Jetwash Deflector for the 21s and 23s?

Back