• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thrust Vector XL Group Buy

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I've had TVXLs for a couple of seasons now ...
I bought mine because the wife wouldn't drive the boat without them .... I'd definitely buy them again.
I wanna echo what @biglar said ! Or should I say Barbie wants to echo what @biglar155 said !
Thrust Vector XL's are most likely one of the most WINNING MODS you can make to your Yamaha !
And Will (JetBoatPilot) DOES back up his products with incomparable customer service !
Best Wishes to all for a great Fall weekend upcoming ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
Summer Goes By - X2.jpg

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Maybe the longer time offered has people waiting to get things to an "acceptable" discount? I may jump in on it even with only the 15% since colors are same price. I also feel like forum traffic has dropped the last few weeks too (not sure if it's true). I like the clean look of my bare jet nozzles but talked to Will and know I would never regret them. Just may sting a little having just bought full Seadek.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The colored fins are a deal people. I thought I stole the black fins from Will at the last group buy...

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
OK, let's kick this up a notch. Free domestic shipping on all orders if we hit the 20 boat mark. Half price shipping to Canada if we hit 20 boats.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yaknow .... I was a thinkin' ... somethin' very dangerous fer me .....

Butt (with 2 T's) ..........
Even @ retail, Thrust Vector XL's are a STEAL at the price for what they do !

Hey ! Y'all play nicely out there today, y'hear ? ! .... LOL ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

BIG ONE - X2.jpg

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is what I'm thinking. We have had a couple of really great years and this board is comprised of lots of our existing customers.
Do you think it would help to announce the group buy on your facebook page? It is a great deal.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We did that already @Bruce but we will do it again. We will ship to Canada via USPS to help with the fees. Please remind me when we process your invoice.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I believe sales is a little slow right now mostly due to the fact that the majority
of us already have them.
But if I didn't - I'd be buying them for sure at this steal - I meant deal!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok we are now at 6 boats with about 10 days left.

Let's kick this up another notch. Let's take another 10 percent off of each tier.

I will update the original post tomorrow when I get in the office. This puts the top discount at 45% off if we hit 30 boats!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just posted the new changes for the Thrust Vector XL group buy. This group buy includes the best prices we ever offered to the public on Thrust Vector XL's!

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think traffic has dropped due to most of us have started to or already have winterized their boats. This is too good of a deal to pass up now, Will is really stepping it up. At this price it really is a no brainer... come on guys max it out!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok almost a week left to go and here are the numbers. We are now at 9 boats.

Remember, colors get black pricing, free shipping on all tiers and if we hit the max level you get 45% off!! We have 21 to go. Surely there are 21 guys out there that have been on the fence about buying the Thrust Vectors.

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
At these prices, it is really tempting me. Question @JetBoatPilot or anyone else. Can the TV XL's be locked down full time? If so, what would be the benefit? I am thinking about tracking when pulling a slalom skier or anything else for that matter. Think I asked this question once before but don't remember and don't have time to look for it right now.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@BravoMike we have not attempted to lock the fins in the down position because (edited 10-26-19) we believe that locking them down would cause excessive stress on the pumps, steering cables, linkages and seals. The stock system would have to be really beefed up in my opinion to prevent this from happening.

Last edited:

Lou4

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok almost a week left to go and here are the numbers. We are now at 9 boats.

Remember, colors get black pricing, free shipping on all tiers and if we hit the max level you get 45% off!! We have 21 to go. Surely there are 21 guys out there that have been on the fence about buying the Thrust Vectors.
I'm on the fence also. I think if we hit the 11 boat mark I'm definatley in. So Im posting this in case there's someone else on here in the same predicament I'm in. So I'm hoping that im # 10 and hopefly there's one more that jumps on.
Come on guys! We can do it!

By the way will. Can you advise on which color best matches the Space Blue on a 14 AR 240

Paulie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Lou4 I'm on the fence as well. At this kind of price point I will most likely be pulling the trigger. I'm just trying to decide if I want to ditch my cobra fins or not. I have kind of become used to the improved tracking while on plane.

Lou4

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Lou4 I'm on the fence as well. At this kind of price point I will most likely be pulling the trigger. I'm just trying to decide if I want to ditch my cobra fins or not. I have kind of become used to the improved tracking while on plane.
So Paulie lets do this and get to the 11 boat mark. Together we can make the difference. LoL