• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thrust vector

PatrickKolby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Installed these on our 2021 212SE a few days ago. Took the boat out yesterday and it feels like a totally different boat. Probably the most important mod on these boats.

lgparra

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I'll third that as well. Installed the new Thrust Vectors this winter and tried it out for the first time last weekend. I came from years of I/O experience and the first time I took the new jet boat out (with no thrust vectors) I hated the way it handled. Granted it was my first time operating a jet boat and I'm sure I would have improved a lot with practice but docking/trailering/slow speed maneuvering were so much of a challenge I initially kinda regretted my decision to buy a jet boat . After installing the thrust vectors it felt like a whole new boat. Slow speed maneuvering in conjunction with properly using no wake mode is fantastic with them installed vs. stock. For anyone out there considering or thinking about it, I highly recommend them too!

adunka

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
which Thrust Vectors did you get and where can I purchase them?

lgparra

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
which Thrust Vectors did you get and where can I purchase them?

RobbieO

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
@Igparra I concur. I installed my Thrust Vectors a few weeks ago, and the difference was incredible. I was out by myself and had to dock with a high wind and current. I was so much more confident with the TV’s installed.

fatboyroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I survived 3 months without one and could have go on without it, but highly recommended if you like to go to busy marina/restaurant on the water. With boat all over the place in close proximity docking, i'm glad I installed it.