• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tire Rack - Thoughts & Opinions

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You will love them. Great all around tire for sure.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well it turns out there's a truck customization shop in the next town over from me. I ordered the Toyo AT/II's with the KMC Monster II's for the same price as online and I don't have to lift a finger to put them on. Should have them on next week. Thanks @2nazt and @AZDANSX230HO for the recommendation on the tires.

View attachment 43665
You're welcome, they are great tires, cannot wait to wear down my stock tires so I can put on a set of the Toyo's!!

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You're welcome, they are great tires, cannot wait to wear down my stock tires so I can put on a set of the Toyo's!!
I may look into those tires when it's time to change mine, I've always used BFG AT KO's, love tires and last lots of miles for me.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I may look into those tires when it's time to change mine, I've always used BFG AT KO's, love tires and last lots of miles for me.
If you like those, you will love the Toyo's, having owned both the Toyo's are awesome off-road tires.

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Before and after. Very happy so far

IMG_1256.JPG IMG_1257.JPG

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Nice!!! Those tires can take a beating and look good doing it.
Thanks Dan. I was also happy that there really wasn't much more of hum from the tread that my previous tires since I do a lot of highway driving. Glad I checked in here before I made a decision.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks Dan. I was also happy that there really wasn't much more of hum from the tread that my previous tires since I do a lot of highway driving. Glad I checked in here before I made a decision.
Glad to help!!