• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Todays the day

Lakanooky

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I pick up my bread new FSH 210 this afternoon!

I have been wanting this boat for 2 years, and today I finally take ownership. It's nice to see the hard work pay off.

Ow begins the adventures of the S.S. Kumana'Juana Leia.!

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Nice! Congrats, you’ll enjoy the boat I’m sure, I have loved mine so far.

Lakanooky

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So I took it out yesterday. All inland water since there were 3-5 foot seas in the bay and Gulf. It worked great! Love everything about it so far. Now I just need a cover, fish finder, trolling motor, fishing gear, fishing instructions, experience trailering it in heavy current, proper attire, good shoes...and plenty more I haven't thought of.

But I absolutely loved it!

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Congrats and have fun.
(You might want to leave the trailer off in heavy current. :winkingthumbsup" Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

Lakanooky

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
ya its hard to get on plane with the trailer attached