• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Total Newbie

DigitalToast

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey guys/girls. Totally new to the forums, jet boats, and boat ownership in general. Im looking at making my first boat purchase in the next few months. I have decided on the 210 FSH Sport. I hope to get lots of information and maybe provide some. I have lurked around on the forums for a day or so and seems like a pretty good crowd here. Some really nice looking boats too.

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Welcome. Don't do what i do and over inform yourself , LOLOL

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hey guys/girls. Totally new to the forums, jet boats, and boat ownership in general. Im looking at making my first boat purchase in the next few months. I have decided on the 210 FSH Sport. I hope to get lots of information and maybe provide some. I have lurked around on the forums for a day or so and seems like a pretty good crowd here. Some really nice looking boats too.
Welcome to the forum. :Welcome:Best place to be. Lots of knowledgeable people here who will help keep you on the water. Please post picture when you can. We love pictures.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
welcome! I trolled the forum for over 6 months before owning!

DigitalToast

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Welcome. Don't do what i do and over inform yourself , LOLOL
I have probably already done that 😂. It’s a terrible habit of mine but buyers remorse is something I don’t like. Thanks so much.

DigitalToast

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum. :Welcome:Best place to be. Lots of knowledgeable people here who will help keep you on the water. Please post picture when you can. We love pictures.
You better believe I will post pictures grinning from ear to ear before I even hook up to drag it home.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think you’re going to love your boat choice. I have never even looked back after picking mine up. Extremely versatile and inexpensive to own. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask, I’ve done a bunch of mods and plan some more. Feel free to check out the FSH section on this site, I have a build thread there with what I’ve done so far.

DigitalToast

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I think you’re going to love your boat choice. I have never even looked back after picking mine up. Extremely versatile and inexpensive to own. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask, I’ve done a bunch of mods and plan some more. Feel free to check out the FSH section on this site, I have a build thread there with what I’ve done so far.
Thanks I’ve been lurking on that post already. It looks great.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thanks!