• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

TRADE UP DEAL

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If you have some other manufacturers steering system on your boat including hydro pro systems and you really want to trade UP and get all the steering enhancements for slow speed , high speed, mid range ,water sports and rough conditions , offered with either my magnum A K system or my Ultimate system combined with the Mega Fang setup for enhanced steering , power steering , added reverse thrust, more stopping power and of course really nice reverse control. I will offer you a trade allowance for your current steering system 60 dollars per nozzle for trading in the other parts so a complete magnum A K system with the mega fangs would end up costing you $424free shipping in the U S A plus sales tax if you are in Florida. International shipping would be additional . A twin engine Ultimate system with the mega fangs would cost you only $424 same free shipping etc as previously stated. So trade in those old systems and REALLY UPGRADE !!!
Sale subject to end with 24 hour notice, not valid with other offers or promotions.
You must email me directly with the boat information and the state the order will be shipped to.
jeff@cobrajetsteering.com

NOTICE THIS PROMOTION WILL EXPIRE ON 3- 27 -2018 at Noon . AND SO IT HAS!

Last edited: