• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trying to find some parts

shiptoshore

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Hello to all, picked up a 2016 Scarab 165 HO..only 33 hours. I am trying to locate the small windshield and wake/Bimini tower. Most importantly I am looking for the center display on guages. All work, but the display on center is blacked out from sitting in sun..new or repair ideas?? Thank you!

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Parts for the boat MUST come from a Scarab dealer. So the windshield and bimini tower has to be acquired from them. New gauge cluster is a BRP product. In theory you can replace it and get it from any BRP dealer assuming you get the correct one. But the cluster is entirely replaced in that circumstance and needs to be paired with the engine. That needs to be done via software that Scarab dealers will have.

Alternatively, apparently some individuals can do some work on the cluster plastic and repair them... you send them the cluster and they fix it and send it back to you. But I'm not aware who does this... you can check sea-doo pages/forums where the traffic is much higher on such things and possibly find someone near you.

shiptoshore

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Parts for the boat MUST come from a Scarab dealer. So the windshield and bimini tower has to be acquired from them. New gauge cluster is a BRP product. In theory you can replace it and get it from any BRP dealer assuming you get the correct one. But the cluster is entirely replaced in that circumstance and needs to be paired with the engine. That needs to be done via software that Scarab dealers will have.

Alternatively, apparently some individuals can do some work on the cluster plastic and repair them... you send them the cluster and they fix it and send it back to you. But I'm not aware who does this... you can check sea-doo pages/forums where the traffic is much higher on such things and possibly find someone near you.
Thank you for the info! Will research