• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tullytown Cove, PA

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 76641

We put in at barnaget twp ramp off east bay ave... then head northeast-ish to the towards barnaget light, here’s where we will be

Not liking the wind forecast of 10-20... hopefully that will change

Thanks for screen shot. I might swing by there and check it out Sunday.

Andy NJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Jeff, how are the greenheads over at your tuckerton sandbar? They are back in town.

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jeff, how are the greenheads over at your tuckerton sandbar? They are back in town.
Not yet! (as i knock on my desk) But typically the Tuckerton Sandbar has very little gh action unless the wind is stale or blowing slightly east.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’ll be out on Sunday, working Saturday but we are planning an evening run to see Trenton thunder fireworks if anyone is interested
How far up do you normally go for best view? I saw the game begins at 7 so I'm figuring on 9:30ish the fireworks should be going..

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’ll leave D&S when the game is at bottom of the 5th inning, we go to about where the underpass is on rt29 and stay to the right of center where the water has a little depth

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’ll leave D&S when the game is at bottom of the 5th inning, we go to about where the underpass is on rt29 and stay to the right of center where the water has a little depth
Ok Cool

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@LeeFlan7

Did you make it out for the fireworks? We got there right as it began.. didn’t go to far north towards them

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah, we made it up there...had a few boats tied up...nice run at night

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Cove’s hoppin’ today.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone venturing out this weekend? Gonna head south tonight for some fishing I think.. Hopefully its not as choppy as it was last weekend.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We are probably looking at Sunday, need to burn some gas before heading to FL for Bimini!

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We were out all day today, sandbar then the cove. River was pretty calm, but tons of debris.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
B4BF6660-CAE9-4940-827D-80116AD30C55.jpeg 004F68EA-59F7-47B6-A457-9CE2A4A00A65.jpeg Fun day yesterday! Once we determined my uncles two jet skis were not prepared for the hotter weather, we took the boat to the cove! Very enjoyable day, but yes I was surprised with all the debris everywhere.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Should have stopped over and said hi
You were driving by (the sandbar I think) - just noticed your flag and knew I recognized it from somewhere.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah, that was me, my older two kids were playing on their kayaks in the cove (supervised by a friend) and my wife and I were running the engines trying to get the little one to take a nap! It worked until I stopped!

zelone

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That looks like my boat!
I pulled in the cove entrance and there was a group of about 15 boats on the right side near the shallow beach. I was on the inner end of that group just anchored out by myself. Had a pontoon boat further towards the landfill that had an inflatable slide on it. That boat did look familiar.