• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tullytown Cove, PA

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got my thrust vectors and lateral thruster installed last night. Hopefully the weather this evening isn't too crappy so I can test things out and see what all the fuss is about!! Anyone else trying to get on the water this evening?

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's raining up here

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cloudy out and had a few passing very light showers earlier but dry for most of the day down here.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i might head out in a little bit, let us know how the lateral thrusters work...could be interested in going that way instead of cobras

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ended up being a nice night, but I just worked on the boat in the slip. Gonna be a great weekend, low tide at 12:54/1:46 saturday/sunday. Sandbar's gonna be packed I bet.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks like the weekend of the 30th has some favorable sandbar tides - assuming weather looks good - anyone up for a meet n' greet?

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Was a decent night on the water but choppy until around 8pm... Lateral Thrusters and Thrust Vectors worked very well! I was getting adjusted to the stock steering dimensions the boat offered and was slowly getting used to it.. Throw those parts on and its Wow, what an improvement. Turns on a dime now and low speed and no wake idle speed is nearly spot on! Boat finally surpassed the 10 hour mark last night so it will be going to Highway Marine for the 10 hour service on Monday. Hope to have it back mid week based on what they said on the phone...

I heard something about a Yachtfest they were having in Penns Landing on the 30th but we already have tickets to Reading Phillies and the after game fireworks that weekend but Sunday we'll be around... Saturday night fireworks with trenton thunder sound fun!

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Looks like the weekend of the 30th has some favorable sandbar tides - assuming weather looks good - anyone up for a meet n' greet?
Yeah we would be up for that, weather permitting... we should be out on the river/ creek tomorrow all day then trailering to barnegat for Sunday sandbars

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Can you guys please provide the name of the place where you launch. I live in northern NJ and I want to go to where you are, thanks.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can you guys please provide the name of the place where you launch. I live in northern NJ and I want to go to where you are, thanks.
When I trailered, I always launched out of Curtins Wharf in Burlington, NJ. Nice easy ramp, plenty of parking, and a nice tiki bar there to grab a bite and a drink. About a 5-10 minute ride to the cove, and another 5-10 up to the sandbar we reference.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
When I trailered, I always launched out of Curtins Wharf in Burlington, NJ. Nice easy ramp, plenty of parking, and a nice tiki bar there to grab a bite and a drink. About a 5-10 minute ride to the cove, and another 5-10 up to the sandbar we reference.
I found it. Can you also tell me where the cove is? Is it down river or up river? Thanks

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I don't believe there are any ramps upriver from there on the NJ side. I think I've seen one, but not sure if public. Can't navigate north of Trenton.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There is a ramp just south of Trenton Marine, popular place for jet skis on the jersey side to launch..its nice and wide but limited parking, but, it is looked after and policed quite well.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I believe Florence has a twp ramp as well just north of Tullytown, and south of the sandbar

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Duck island in Trenton has a good ramp. That’s north of the 295 sandbar area but a short 5-10 minutes and about 20 to get to the cove..

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah we would be up for that, weather permitting... we should be out on the river/ creek tomorrow all day then trailering to barnegat for Sunday sandbars
You plan on heading south from Barnegat? Our local sandbar in Tuckerton has high tide at 12:30pm...So we plan on getting there after 1pm.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
E42DF5D4-A980-467E-A019-815BA7CFD81E.png
You plan on heading south from Barnegat? Our local sandbar in Tuckerton has high tide at 12:30pm...So we plan on getting there after 1pm.
We put in at barnaget twp ramp off east bay ave... then head northeast-ish to the towards barnaget light, here’s where we will be

Not liking the wind forecast of 10-20... hopefully that will change