• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tullytown Cove, PA

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Heading out now, should be there by 12

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We are also on the way. We should be there before 1.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Anyone there yet?

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I felt bad for you, after telling you that the parking lot is never full, it was full at 9:15, lol. Sorry I missed your posts today, I would've invited you up to anchor with us, we were way up north past the sandbar.

We won't be out again until next Sunday, but let me know if you're in the area again and I'll shoot you my cell phone number. Since you'll be out there tomorrow, here's a few spots. GPS coordinates in the URL:

Nice beach area to back into, beach available regardless of tide.
Google Maps

If you happen to be out at low tide, a sandbar pops out here from low tide +/- an hour.
Google Maps

This is the Tullytown Cove, subject of the thread
Google Maps

You'll likely have seen the docks at Bristol right on the other side of Burlington Island, lots of great restaurants there, and of course you can't go wrong at Curtins. King George and Itri are my two favorites in Burlington.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Lol yeah there were a lot of boats out today, I met up with him in the cove, was a good time...

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I felt bad for you, after telling you that the parking lot is never full, it was full at 9:15, lol. Sorry I missed your posts today, I would've invited you up to anchor with us, we were way up north past the sandbar.

We won't be out again until next Sunday, but let me know if you're in the area again and I'll shoot you my cell phone number. Since you'll be out there tomorrow, here's a few spots. GPS coordinates in the URL:

Nice beach area to back into, beach available regardless of tide.
Google Maps

If you happen to be out at low tide, a sandbar pops out here from low tide +/- an hour.
Google Maps

This is the Tullytown Cove, subject of the thread
Google Maps

You'll likely have seen the docks at Bristol right on the other side of Burlington Island, lots of great restaurants there, and of course you can't go wrong at Curtins. King George and Itri are my two favorites in Burlington.
Maybe next time definitely. We were there the whole afternoon and had a great time. When you pulled up to the ramp there was one space left, but then a bass boat pulled up and I took up their space on the parking lot. Had no issues at all. Thanks.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Was great meeting @Av8tor07, great guy and a beautiful family. Hope to meet more of you guys during the 2nd half of summer

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This thread's been quiet, but cove was chock full of Yamahas today

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was goi g to head out today but I didn’t think anyone would be out. Was in lazy mode

Jim Crane

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was there today. Lots of debris so we pulled up anchor and went up a little north to jump in the water to cool down. Nice to extend the season past Labor Day.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was there today. Lots of debris so we pulled up anchor and went up a little north to jump in the water to cool down. Nice to extend the season past Labor Day.
Was crystal clear earlier this morning, but started getting full of crap as the tide came back in. Super low tide today

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Weather looks great for this weekend but between work and travel soccer there will be no boat for me :mad:

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Literally the only boat in the cove. Gorgeous out and flat water if anyone is on the fence.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Gonna be out on Thursday evening and then looking forward to another upcoming warm weekend! I've been stuck on land the past 2 weekends.. Can't wait for the stripped fish to show back up in the river!

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone been out yet? Saw a few Yamahas out yesterday in the cove.

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ive been out a few times, it’s like Yamaha central...I’ll be out again today. My wife has been working with D&S in the cove to have a food truck right there in the parking lot on weekends so Saturday nights have been a great time.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We made It up to the sandbar, we had a good low tide for it, I think I might have passed you Sean on the way in as the sun was going down...

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
First Cove day of the year in the books.bunch of Yammies popped in and out, but seems like we were the only ones to anchor. Did see a brand new AR250 at the docks in Bristol.

Boat season is just about here, see y’all on the river!