• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ultra Nautics Jet Star 1250

61fj40

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I'm interested if you still have it.

Mickey Butler

Reaction score
Boat Make
Jetcraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have a clean 90hp out of an Ultranautics if either of you is looking for a replacement. You can message me for pics and details. Located in Houston TX. I have the jet too but it's currently completely dismantled...haven't gotten around to putting all the new parts back together yet.
I am interested in motor and pump. Thanks. Mickey. 631-935-2432 text

hrpuffinstuff

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Other
I have a facebook page just started for Ultranautic owners since there are so few of us!!

French Caper

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I picked up a 1991 1250 Jetstar. Boat in very good shape. Needs some Tlc. Does anyone have a repair manual for Suzuki j6001. Engine is running but no power. Looks like fuel issues but need info on carbs and not having very much luck in finding parts. Any help would be great.

Mickey Butler

Reaction score
Boat Make
Jetcraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just finished restoring a 1991 Jetstar. Virtually everything cosmetic has been replaced as she was a mess and had been neglected and was sitting under a tree for years. Picked her up for a mere $400 on Craigslist eight months ago. Haven't taken her out for a full run on the water yet, but her suzuki motor does hum like sleeping rhinocerous. Here she is at dock while I tested the hull for leaks. Unfortunately, she was taking on too much water at the steering linkage thru-hull and was taxing the bilge pumps. I ordered a new boot and hopefully she'll be sea worthy soon!
View attachment 41753
Looking for decals. Have a 92 Jetstar and maybe a 90 hp to go through over the winter. Thanks. Mickey