• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Underwater Swim Step LED's - Lets See Them!

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In 3 minutes
Hi Todd, just installed some LEDs like yours and cannot figure out where the left side wire is. No access to it. Right side smooth and easy. Any ideas?

Attachments

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I spoke to @MacAR210 by DM but wanted to share with anyone else that has the same AR210 or same body style. The blue tape is the water line.

I lucked out on the port side drilling the hole for the wire. There is a lip I just skimmed the top. Would be better to drill from the inside out if you can fit.
Screenshot_20200613-000054_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200613-000004_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200613-000038_Gallery.jpg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I ended up installing one of these $99 units from west marine. No pics of it working because I’ve only turned it on a few times since installing it last season. It’s small but bright and it’s the only one I could find that can operate out of the water for long durations without over heating/ burning out. I considered buying the rgb version A few months ago but could find one in stock at the local stores here in Ncal. Also it is not clear too me if I can hook it up to Myron controller or if I’d have to live with the controller built into it from the factory. Of course west marine sells the high end units as well but at $350ish per I will never buy any.

Attachments