• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Upholstery

2Point-Oh!

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2010 SX 210
I’m calling around for quotes to get the back rests redone. They are asking me if I can get them off.
Anyway does anyone know how to get the them off. They seem to be on very well so before I tear something up I figured I would ask. Thanks!
The whole boat looks like this!

Attachments

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Access from behind the cushion and you'll find 2 or more fasteners holding them on. Remove fastener and lift the backrest upward to get out. Bring your long arms ;)

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I didn't realize the 2010's were getting sunburned on the silver hammer tone also, I thought it stopped in 2009,

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
303.jpg
The wife used this religiously and our seats on the last boat looked the same when we bought it and sold it after years of use. Just a quick wipedown every other weekend or so. I'm sure she'll use it on our AR as well.

2Point-Oh!

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I didn't realize the 2010's were getting sunburned on the silver hammer tone also, I thought it stopped in 2009,
I have had the boat for 2 years and it was bad when I got it. I will be taking good care of the new ones for sure. I enjoy taking care of it anyway! This boat is in quite a bit of saltwater so I’m forced to keep her washed down.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I’ll second the 303 recommendation. In addition it helps prevent staining, most stuff just wipes off.