• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Used Boat Prices

tonydguez85

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi I want to sell my AR190 2023 only 2 hours my boat is inside the garage basically new just 2 hours , I have an emergency I need the garage i dont have more space in my house I am asking 45k
Miami Culter Bay

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@tonydguez85 You should post it in the for sale section of these forums. I would also suggest Facebook Marketplace.

Ohio

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Hi I want to sell my AR190 2023 only 2 hours my boat is inside the garage basically new just 2 hours , I have an emergency I need the garage i dont have more space in my house I am asking 45k
Miami Culter Bay
Put it on Boat Trader

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Interesting post over at the Yamaha Jet Boat Owners Group (Official) Facebook page for a 2021 AR 250 with 25hrs for $59,900. Even with a connext screen problem and a painted trailer, seems like a good price.

Jim

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jim_in_Delaware I was looking at that one. If I was in the market for an AR250 that is is a great price.

I don't see prices climbing next year either.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Miami Culter Bay
Since this is not a classified ad, in the classified section, I will be blunt. With the MSRP of a 2023 AR195 at 45K, I think this "ship has sailed" Unless a 2023 AR190 was a high demand or rare item, nobody is going to get that much over MSRP for a used boat in the back half of October in any region. Good luck with our sale, I hope you prove me wrong.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Things are definitely softening here, boats on the market for longer, even some of the nicer CCs I'm interested in are starting to drop (but still silly compared to 3-4 years ago). Even saw some decent 'boat show deals' at the one we went to last month, I expect the big show in February to be back to 'normal' deals. Just a matter of whether or not MSRPs start to drop, but honestly don't think they well.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Since this is not a classified ad, in the classified section, I will be blunt. With the MSRP of a 2023 AR195 at 45K, I think this "ship has sailed" Unless a 2023 AR190 was a high demand or rare item, nobody is going to get that much over MSRP for a used boat in the back half of October in any region. Good luck with our sale, I hope you prove me wrong.
don’t forget dealer prep fees ;)

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
don’t forget dealer prep fees ;)
Tax, delivery charges and all the other things folks think they will recoup selling after 2 hours of use and the biggest financial mistake of their life.

Covid has fractured the brains of folks thinking boats appreciate like homes.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am sure there will be many first time boat owners coming to the realization they made a big financial mistake in the next 12 months. Not really a sellers market right now. That boat has left the port......
A year ago you could recoup 100% of your purchasing dollars and then some.
Doubt we will see that again.

Was that way in the automobile market last year but its over now that inventory is slowly building and interest rates up. My toyota dealer at one time had only 20 vehicles on the lot between used and new. Its up to 60 or so and truckloads with 9 to 10 vehicles a day are coming in now

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yup, the powersports dealers are getting inventory again too. Our local Polaris dealer is advertising stock of popular ATV's and SXS, which have been pre order only for the past 24 months. Not many pre-ordered sleds yet, but they will come.

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I attempted a trade not long ago for a 2023 255XE. Dealer still quoted MSRP + $4K and only offered $52K for my AR250. Can’t decide if I should risk selling the AR and hope for decent availability in the spring on the wake or just ride it all out and see what happens next season.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I attempted a trade not long ago for a 2023 255XE. Dealer still quoted MSRP + $4K and only offered $52K for my AR250. Can’t decide if I should risk selling the AR and hope for decent availability in the spring on the wake or just ride it all out and see what happens next season.
4K seems fair as that probably includes shipping, prep, and the current $1500 Yamaha surcharge. Other folks have been reporting $4500 in add on cost to MSRP. My humble opinion is that the dealer is screwing you on the trade, as he is poised to make the full dealer profit on the new boat PLUS another 10K+ on the trade as I bet he lists the AR250 for 65K.

Jim

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The reason he is quoting you that is because he is low balling you on trade. Tell him you will take the 255XE at the price he quoted you but will be selling the AR250 yourself. I bet the prce jumps substantially. He is not doing you any favors.

Tex72

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I come up with a net price range that works for me (based on: acceptable trade in, acceptable purchase price, & TTL), before I step into the dealership. I negotiate to get the net price as low as possible within that price range. I don’t care about the trade in or vehicle/boat price, as long as the out the door price works.

Last edited: