• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

VIDEO OF THE SCARAB LINE UP AT THE TORONTO BOAT SHOW

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@Simon Bedard we're just giving you a hard time. It seems like you're posting all these little fires and it's just fun to throw some gas on them.... :)

Like @ScarabMike knows we all just like to hang out and talk JET boats and have a good time no matter the brand. No hard feelings.

Last edited:

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

I love the SP!
Wow, Thats a great commercial for Seadoo and exceptionally well done. A bit worrisome as to how many of the features they show in the video that are now being touted as Scarab innovations.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Evil Sports Yea, I was looking at that video and saw the resemblance. I really like the 210 SP. If I would have seen them sooner, I would have looked for a used one. But yea, you can look at this video, and see the SeaDoo in the Scarab. I kinda wish they would have kept the bow shape of the Challenger, and the radio placement on the dash. I wonder if the mods from the Challenger can be used on our boat?

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Mike I really never took the jet boats seriously till I was out on my friends Yama 230. Thats when I started investigating Jets and Seadoo left the market. That video really hits me right in the face as I said, Well done.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ive never been in a Yamaha or a SeaDoo. I hope we can get some new members in this area so we can swap boats for a few. That would be great. Heck man, I rode a Polaris Jetski once, and that was all my experience with Jetboats till this one. To be honest, I just want to ride them all LOL.

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Fixed it for you.
Ok .. did not noticed We were on yamsboat.com
Sorry, wrong site
By the way.....is it something wrong to own a sea doo....you all talk about need more diversity, but kept saying all others a shit.
And by the way... I still dont have two lose 2 hours rincing my coolin system ecerytime I go in salt water, got a lot of coolest thing to do.

I tried the yams before changing my boat...and sorry, it wasnt for me. Thats why there is compétition out there ... and hopefully, we are not living in a communist country ( at least mot yet) and still have the right to by what we want

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ive never been in a Yamaha or a SeaDoo. I hope we can get some new members in this area so we can swap boats for a few. That would be great. Heck man, I rode a Polaris Jetski once, and that was all my experience with Jetboats till this one. To be honest, I just want to ride them all LOL.
We have all of them were we are at our marina, all very different way of Handling. But the coolest thing about jet boat is that you never have to worry about your stern ;)

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
If Seadoo was till in the market when I was looking Im sure I would have looked at them but the "problem" stigma thats plagued them over the years was a factor in my decision for sure.
Around here Yamaha marine is known as bullet proof equipment, that really went into my decision since Im not known for taking great care of my toys.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know man. You should see the scar on my foot from the prop on my old Sea Ray. Never again. My lil one is very happy to see that junk go away.
We have all of them were we are at our marina, all very different way of Handling. But the coolest thing about jet boat is that you never have to worry about your stern ;)

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
If Seadoo was till in the market when I was looking Im sure I would have looked at them but the "problem" stigma thats plagued them over the years was a factor in my decision for sure.
Around here Yamaha marine is known as bullet proof equipment, that really went into my decision since Im not known for taking great care of my toys.
NEither me and in 11 years in owning jet boat, never been able to break one

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have OCD, and I probably spend more time cleaning than on it sometimes. I start feeling guilty about missing something. Which seeing your boat has made me think.... Is your boat wrapped? If so, will that help the hull from UV damage? Mine is new and I keep Collenite* (sp) Fleetwax on it. And its holding just fine, but the Florida sun kills gelcoats.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Well Yamaha does not suffer from UV damage:p:p.. Just kidding, my attempt at Fan Boy. That graphic is not a full wrap so the area around it will fade over time for sure

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Simon, not sure you get US humor or My warped sense but Im gonna send you one of these T shirts

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
not wrap, but wax, and the sun here is not as stong as it is in Fla.. we have a real winter, and season is short.... but we do Ski doo during the winter, here there is a lot of federated trail here... its like Highway for the snowmobile :)
from Maine, new Hampshire, vermont, ny state to north Canada

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
is it a Kyle Larson nascar shirt ;) #42 sprint cup series

Yep, exactly.

Bob, you truly ARE Evil! :winkingthumbsup"

ok, gotta go now......I got a cramp in my brain just from reading this...

Oh, and for what it's worth....I was truly interested in the Seadoo Islandia...I thought that the kiddee pool in the bow was killer, until my wife reminded me that I'd be sloshing a big bucket of kid piss around! :confused:

Simon Bedard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
hahahahahahaha! have a great week end, here season is almost done, time to think about make de sleds ready for this winter ;)., its gonna be snowing here in 2 months ;) yeh !!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yep, exactly.

Bob, you truly ARE Evil! :winkingthumbsup"

ok, gotta go now......I got a cramp in my brain just from reading this...

Oh, and for what it's worth....I was truly interested in the Seadoo Islandia...I thought that the kiddee pool in the bow was killer, until my wife reminded me that I'd be sloshing a big bucket of kid piss around! :confused:
LOL!!!

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
hahahahahahaha! have a great week end, here season is almost done, time to think about make de sleds ready for this winter ;)., its gonna be snowing here in 2 months ;) yeh !!
Dude - Rob Ford CRACKS me up!! What a crazy guy, I could spend hours watching all of his shenanigans. I know you're in Quebec so hopefully that doesnt offend you.

I visited Quebec some years back and went skiing at Tremblant for a week. What an amazing place! 8 person gondolas and 30+ trails!

Salute!