• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wake Booster

Juri

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice video with good looking wave. Another question about your setup, do you use any after market stabilizer fins and if so which brand and do they appear to affect the WakeBooster?

Thanks for your info for a good working setup.

YamaPissed

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Juri I do not use any stabilizer fins on my boat.

31BVeteran

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Finally got the call from the dealership and paid for my wake booster. Can’t wait to try it out this weekend! He said the board only comes in 1 size. Thought I read somewhere they have 2 sizes?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally got the call from the dealership and paid for my wake booster. Can’t wait to try it out this weekend! He said the board only comes in 1 size. Thought I read somewhere they have 2 sizes?
The Coaster does come in 2 sizes, 5'0" and 5'3". However the booster package only includes the 5'3".

31BVeteran

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
The Coaster does come in 2 sizes, 5'0" and 5'3". However the booster package only includes the 5'3".
ok cool, thanks for the info. He did mention I was getting the 5'3" so everything checks out. excited for the weekend.

dzeppos

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just picked my wakesurf booster and board from yamaha.

Does it come with fins? (Didn’t see any). While we wakeboard a lot- first time wakesurfing. Saw the board but wasn’t sure if we need fins to wakesurf

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just picked my wakesurf booster and board from yamaha.

Does it come with fins? (Didn’t see any). While we wakeboard a lot- first time wakesurfing. Saw the board but wasn’t sure if we need fins to wakesurf
Fins are in the box in a baggie. Mine were taped to the board, I think.

dzeppos

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thx. Will look when i get home from shaver lake. My teenage boy - 145lbs was able to do really well with the wakebooster with only one 750lb fat sac in the center. Will get two smaller bags for starboard rear seat. Only needed rope occasionally and was his first time ever wakesurfing ! I am sure the fins will help a bit next time. Great job Yamaha !

31BVeteran

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Accidentally threw away the instructions. Can someone upload the photo for the scupper cover placement? Thanks!

Loserkid83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So how long is the delay these days? Just bought a boat and the surf package. The guys behind the counter said I could only buy under 1 condition, that I don’t call every other day to see if it’s in.

MidnightRider

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Seems to depend on the dealer. Maybe the dealer relationship level they have with Yamaha or their tenacity in trying to get them but whatever the reason it seems that some dealers get them sooner and more often from what we have seen reported here. I think some dealers are indicating another round of deliveries in July some time.