• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wake wedge or perfect pass

decision between perfect pass and Hydrophase is a no brainier. Hydrophase is plug and play. Simple and done. I have installed 2 perfect pass units, it isn't fun. At the time this is the only option we had.

Glad I asked then. Guess thats what happens when 18 months goes by. I've had my boat for 4 years, and haven't done any mods to it. I just found this forum a couple day ago, and have been getting lost in it ever since! We really just want to surf!

Glad I asked then. Guess thats what happens when 18 months goes by. I've had my boat for 4 years, and haven't done any mods to it. I just found this forum a couple day ago, and have been getting lost in it ever since! We really just want to surf!
Just an FYI once the mod bug hits..... you will be in trouble. You are going to try to figure out a way to mod your mod. :D:D:D

Yep, I noticed the email and screen name likeness.

Back