• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Wakeboard tower racks

I have the double surf one and really like it, well made for the price. I didn't go with the quick release or the swivel arm on mine though. I can see that after a few years the bungee cord might get worn/stretched, but it will be easy/cheap to replace.

tried to order a kneeboard mount and it was delayed during shipping. wrote a negative review on amazon about the experience and tried to return the mount. they told me they would refund it in full only if i removed the review. i will NEVER order from them again..would rather spend double the money somewhere else. i suggest samson sports.

I looked at the Samson racks. They are very nice, but crazy high!!!

I have two of the krypt racks.....kneeboard/wakeboard combo and double surf. No complaints at all.

They really screwed me on my LED Rings I bought from them. I wrote a negative review on their website and they just removed it themselves...

I also have a Krypt, served me well. I need to see if I can buy just a mount now as the yammy tower is wider than my seadoo was.

I have two, the protective rubber inserts came out (lost one and had to glue two more back in) and of course the bungee straps gave out, you get what you pay for,
definitely get the swivel and quick release, it makes things much easier,

Thanks for the feedback guys. Think I'll pull the trigger on these before summer

Bullet Lines (Krypt) has some pretty good sale prices right now on all of their racks. I just bought the dual wake + one surf quick release with the $150 swivel option for $332. Full price would have cost me $507!!! If you don't mind annoying your Facebook friends you can get an additional 5% off for sharing. Free shipping on orders over $250. I will let you know what I think of the quality when I get it. The prices are much better on the Bullet Lines website vs. the Krypt web site for some reason.

http://www.bulletlines.com/Wakeboard-Tower-Racks-s/2.htm

Back